The Dawg Pound! - Page 390 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cleveland Browns

  #3891  
Old 14.05.2014, 08:49 PM
Bruce70's Avatar
Bruce70 Bruce70 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 29.04.2011
Posts: 1,164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebladedawg View Post
No its not sadly, im hoping for Netflix or Sky at the moment please
I didn't think it would, but I hoped it might. I'll check the local Arts screen or iStore.
Reply With Quote
  #3892  
Old 15.05.2014, 07:33 PM
go_browns!'s Avatar
go_browns! go_browns! is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 05.01.2010
Posts: 3,827
Default

Earl Bennett and Miles Austin to sign. Happy with that
Reply With Quote
  #3893  
Old 15.05.2014, 08:29 PM
leebladedawg's Avatar
leebladedawg leebladedawg is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 25.11.2005
Posts: 17,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_browns! View Post
Earl Bennett and Miles Austin to sign. Happy with that
Yeh it will add experience, wont have that big play impact but we dont need that to win lol.

Only question now is do we keep Josh going into his final year or do we release him
Reply With Quote
  #3894  
Old 15.05.2014, 09:13 PM
Bruce70's Avatar
Bruce70 Bruce70 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 29.04.2011
Posts: 1,164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebladedawg View Post
Yeh it will add experience, wont have that big play impact but we dont need that to win lol.

Only question now is do we keep Josh going into his final year or do we release him
Listening to CBD, from how they talk about Josh, they seem to believe the Browns are sticking with him to help him thro it. I do hope we do give him another chance, and I will be honest, only because he is so talented.

Having said that, I have to admire the stance the Jags have taken - it takes a lot of guts to make a stance like they appear to have done with Blackmon.
Reply With Quote
  #3895  
Old 15.05.2014, 09:27 PM
Bruce70's Avatar
Bruce70 Bruce70 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 29.04.2011
Posts: 1,164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_browns! View Post
Earl Bennett and Miles Austin to sign. Happy with that
All the recent moves are encouraging and seem to indicate the strategists giving the team a better chance by showing a willingness to invest in talent
Reply With Quote
  #3896  
Old 16.05.2014, 08:26 AM
leebladedawg's Avatar
leebladedawg leebladedawg is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 25.11.2005
Posts: 17,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce70 View Post
Listening to CBD, from how they talk about Josh, they seem to believe the Browns are sticking with him to help him thro it. I do hope we do give him another chance, and I will be honest, only because he is so talented.

Having said that, I have to admire the stance the Jags have taken - it takes a lot of guts to make a stance like they appear to have done with Blackmon.
Yeh even though i dont trust him to be honest and feel he has let the whole organisation and fans down more than once i would keep him but entirely for contract wise. If its a year he misses then he comes back with one year left, he wont get a big contract after that year is out whether he stays with us or he goes somewhere else, even with his talent no one is going to trust he can go 4 or 5 years with his track record.

So whatever contract he takes its going to be cheap given his situation so we may as well take it and add numerous clauses in exempting us from paying out etc
Reply With Quote
  #3897  
Old 16.05.2014, 08:27 AM
leebladedawg's Avatar
leebladedawg leebladedawg is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 25.11.2005
Posts: 17,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce70 View Post
All the recent moves are encouraging and seem to indicate the strategists giving the team a better chance by showing a willingness to invest in talent
I think they are both short term moves but your right, they are going for guys who have played and could be something in right circumstances, probably in hindsight better move than relying on a rookie to be your number 1
Reply With Quote
  #3898  
Old 16.05.2014, 01:44 PM
OrangeHelmet's Avatar
OrangeHelmet OrangeHelmet is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 30.09.2009
Posts: 1,234
Default

Every year ive been complaining about the Browns not taking any chances in the draft & always going for the 'safe' pick , and thier complete non activity in FA ,

not this year ! , well done Browns , im genuinely excited about the up coming season
Reply With Quote
  #3899  
Old 16.05.2014, 01:57 PM
leebladedawg's Avatar
leebladedawg leebladedawg is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 25.11.2005
Posts: 17,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHelmet View Post
Every year ive been complaining about the Browns not taking any chances in the draft & always going for the 'safe' pick , and thier complete non activity in FA ,

not this year ! , well done Browns , im genuinely excited about the up coming season
Lol so if we go 4-12 are you still going to blow a fuse, why am i asking as we all will lol
Reply With Quote
  #3900  
Old 16.05.2014, 04:43 PM
OrangeHelmet's Avatar
OrangeHelmet OrangeHelmet is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 30.09.2009
Posts: 1,234
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebladedawg View Post
Lol so if we go 4-12 are you still going to blow a fuse, why am i asking as we all will lol
Hahaha , probably Lee ,

seriously though , there's definitely room for optimism with the Browns this year

a young & improving D

a RB thats proven in the NFL

a major upgrade at QB in Hoyer & Manziel

What can go wrong ? ..................
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 06:45 AM.