The Dawg Pound! - Page 390 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cleveland Browns

Old 14.05.2014, 08:49 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebladedawg View Post
No its not sadly, im hoping for Netflix or Sky at the moment please
I didn't think it would, but I hoped it might. I'll check the local Arts screen or iStore.
Old 15.05.2014, 07:33 PM
All Pro

Earl Bennett and Miles Austin to sign. Happy with that
Old 15.05.2014, 08:29 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_browns! View Post
Yeh it will add experience, wont have that big play impact but we dont need that to win lol.

Only question now is do we keep Josh going into his final year or do we release him
Old 15.05.2014, 09:13 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Yeh it will add experience, wont have that big play impact but we dont need that to win lol.

Only question now is do we keep Josh going into his final year or do we release him
Listening to CBD, from how they talk about Josh, they seem to believe the Browns are sticking with him to help him thro it. I do hope we do give him another chance, and I will be honest, only because he is so talented.

Having said that, I have to admire the stance the Jags have taken - it takes a lot of guts to make a stance like they appear to have done with Blackmon.
Old 15.05.2014, 09:27 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_browns! View Post
All the recent moves are encouraging and seem to indicate the strategists giving the team a better chance by showing a willingness to invest in talent
Old 16.05.2014, 08:26 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce70 View Post
Listening to CBD, from how they talk about Josh, they seem to believe the Browns are sticking with him to help him thro it. I do hope we do give him another chance, and I will be honest, only because he is so talented.

Having said that, I have to admire the stance the Jags have taken - it takes a lot of guts to make a stance like they appear to have done with Blackmon.
Yeh even though i dont trust him to be honest and feel he has let the whole organisation and fans down more than once i would keep him but entirely for contract wise. If its a year he misses then he comes back with one year left, he wont get a big contract after that year is out whether he stays with us or he goes somewhere else, even with his talent no one is going to trust he can go 4 or 5 years with his track record.

So whatever contract he takes its going to be cheap given his situation so we may as well take it and add numerous clauses in exempting us from paying out etc
Old 16.05.2014, 08:27 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce70 View Post
All the recent moves are encouraging and seem to indicate the strategists giving the team a better chance by showing a willingness to invest in talent
I think they are both short term moves but your right, they are going for guys who have played and could be something in right circumstances, probably in hindsight better move than relying on a rookie to be your number 1
Old 16.05.2014, 01:44 PM
All Pro

Every year ive been complaining about the Browns not taking any chances in the draft & always going for the 'safe' pick , and thier complete non activity in FA ,

not this year ! , well done Browns , im genuinely excited about the up coming season
Old 16.05.2014, 01:57 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHelmet View Post
Every year ive been complaining about the Browns not taking any chances in the draft & always going for the 'safe' pick , and thier complete non activity in FA ,

not this year ! , well done Browns , im genuinely excited about the up coming season
Lol so if we go 4-12 are you still going to blow a fuse, why am i asking as we all will lol
Old 16.05.2014, 04:43 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Lol so if we go 4-12 are you still going to blow a fuse, why am i asking as we all will lol
Hahaha , probably Lee ,

seriously though , there's definitely room for optimism with the Browns this year

a young & improving D

a RB thats proven in the NFL

a major upgrade at QB in Hoyer & Manziel

What can go wrong ? ..................