NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cleveland Browns

Old 07.07.2014, 07:46 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebladedawg View Post
Its apparently a fake picture and not real or so they are saying
I almost wrote as much earlier.

I can't believe he would walk into a public restroom, and in plain view of the public, who he knows all too well know exactly who he is, and proceed to do what it looks like he's about to do. He might like to party, but he isn't that stupid. If he wants to do that I'm sure he could do it in much better places.
Old 07.07.2014, 08:20 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe View Post
I almost wrote as much earlier.

I can't believe he would walk into a public restroom, and in plain view of the public, who he knows all too well know exactly who he is, and proceed to do what it looks like he's about to do. He might like to party, but he isn't that stupid. If he wants to do that I'm sure he could do it in much better places.
There are a few suggestions doing the round now that Johnny is doing this on purpose, not taking drugs etc, but he is in on all the pics and some of the fake stories etc, the only problem is the reasons these people are coming up with are lame to say the best.

For me personally i think he knows himself that he aint going to beat out Hoyer this year so he is letting himself go a bit based on self confidence that Hoyer might struggle and once he is in its his so basically enjoy himself now whilst he can and then do what he has to as backup before its his turn

Its a risky play but i wouldnt be surprised if this was his logic
Old 07.07.2014, 08:33 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebladedawg View Post
There are a few suggestions doing the round now that Johnny is doing this on purpose, not taking drugs etc, but he is in on all the pics and some of the fake stories etc, the only problem is the reasons these people are coming up with are lame to say the best.

For me personally i think he knows himself that he aint going to beat out Hoyer this year so he is letting himself go a bit based on self confidence that Hoyer might struggle and once he is in its his so basically enjoy himself now whilst he can and then do what he has to as backup before its his turn

Its a risky play but i wouldnt be surprised if this was his logic
I think it might be exactly that first part, he's doing it on purpose. Not actually doing anything, but making it look like it. He knows people will make a story out of it, whilst he can laugh and have his private little joke with his inner circle.

I think he's quite a clever guy, but he just can't resist winding people up.
Old 07.07.2014, 09:48 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg M View Post
So he could murder a child and you'd be just dandy with that?
Wow ! , is that a serious question ?
ok here goes ...... No , i wouldn't be happy with a convicted child killer being starting QB for the Cleveland Browns . ...........

Last edited by OrangeHelmet; 07.07.2014 at 10:10 PM.
Old 08.07.2014, 06:47 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHelmet View Post
ok here goes ...... No , i wouldn't be happy with a convicted child killer being starting QB for the Cleveland Browns . ...........
My thoughts exactly!
Old 08.07.2014, 07:19 AM
All Pro

I'm deadly serious. Child murder is a very serious matter, in my eyes at least.
Old 08.07.2014, 07:56 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg M View Post
I'm deadly serious. Child murder is a very serious matter, in my eyes at least.
Go back to bed, mate

As far as I'm aware JM hasn't been convicted of murdering a child. When he is we can come back to this.
Old 08.07.2014, 11:30 AM
Team Captain

They know hat they were getting when they drafted him and he's already been vocal about "what I do in my own time is my business".

This is true but like so many high profile players with this attitude they seem to either not care or don't realise the impact they have on young people who hero worship them.

Surely they understand when they strive for NFL stardom that they will be held up in the public eye.

Last edited by red pepper vike; 08.07.2014 at 11:30 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 08.07.2014, 11:32 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHelmet View Post
Well I hear Hoyer has a dark side...
Old 08.07.2014, 01:02 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by red pepper vike View Post
They know hat they were getting when they drafted him and he's already been vocal about "what I do in my own time is my business".

This is true but like so many high profile players with this attitude they seem to either not care or don't realise the impact they have on young people who hero worship them.

Surely they understand when they strive for NFL stardom that they will be held up in the public eye.
Of course which is why I said that the Browns have to sit him down and tell him that this kind of thing doesn't look good. If he enjoys a sniff in his own time so be it, just don't get caught or suspended.