With the fourth pick of the 2014 NFL draft the Cleveland Browns select..... - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cleveland Browns

Old 08.01.2014, 08:19 AM
All Pro

Default With the fourth pick of the 2014 NFL draft the Cleveland Browns select.....

Discuss
Old 08.01.2014, 08:25 AM
All Pro

A QB at 4, a WR with the Colts pick (here's hoping they lose at the weekend ) and a RB or S in the second, depending on whether Ward stays.

I am willing to eat a little humble pie in regards to Manziel, the lad is special but needs the right man-management to succeed in the NFL. Seeing as Mariota hasn't declared and Bridgewater will be gone by the time we pick, Manziel could be our guy......Unless we pick up Carr with the Colts pick?!!
Old 08.01.2014, 04:23 PM
All Pro

I would not take Johnny football. He is already showing signs of trouble and he doesn't have the nfl money yet. Avoid at all costs for me

Last edited by kev macca; 08.01.2014 at 07:21 PM.
Old 08.01.2014, 05:56 PM
Starter

Johnny Cleveland!!!!
Old 09.01.2014, 10:37 PM
Hall of Fame

If we go QB then i hope its Bortles but to be honest i would rather us take a wideout at 4 and take a development QB in later rounds whilst keeping Hoyer
Old 10.01.2014, 03:47 PM
All Pro

Let's draft a guy who just hates losing
Let's draft a guy who leaves everything on the field
Let's draft a guy who's going to bring some excitement to Cleveland

Let's draft Johnny Manziel !!
Old 11.01.2014, 11:49 AM
All Pro

i really wouldnt pick manziel. yea hes a big name and showbiz coming out of college and the franchise need a boost but this guy isn't for me. we need a mature leader. carr or bortles for me. i also don't think the front office can take a big risk in taking manziel with the potential for it to go horribly wrong and knowing whoever drafts him will have so much media attention on them in the hope he fails
Old 11.01.2014, 12:23 PM
All Pro

its all about opinions , but i dont understand this knock on him , "he might screw up " or " he might be trouble because of his off field lifestyle " , im not saying he'll definitely be a success in the NFL , but taking into consideration all the records he's broken in argubly the toughest division in college football , isnt there a chance he might be a star in the NFL ? , i mean what exactly have the Browns got to lose finding out ? ...... a number 1 pick ? , we've been wasting them since 1999
Old 11.01.2014, 12:47 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHelmet View Post
its all about opinions , but i dont understand this knock on him , "he might screw up " or " he might be trouble because of his off field lifestyle " , im not saying he'll definitely be a success in the NFL , but taking into consideration all the records he's broken in argubly the toughest division in college football , isnt there a chance he might be a star in the NFL ? , i mean what exactly have the Browns got to lose finding out ? ...... a number 1 pick ? , we've been wasting them since 1999
Here's the issue for me. He is getting in trouble now even before the excesses of the nfl. Not only is he getting in trouble, he doesn't really show remorse and continues to make same mistakes. He clearly isn't learning. Add to application, and question marks about his commitment and the circus that surrounds him. All major red flags for me.
Old 11.01.2014, 12:54 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev macca View Post
Here's the issue for me. He is getting in trouble now even before the excesses of the nfl. Not only is he getting in trouble, he doesn't really show remorse and continues to make same mistakes. He clearly isn't learning. Add to application, and question marks about his commitment and the circus that surrounds him. All major red flags for me.
I couldn't care what he does off the field as long as he gets it done on it. He's 21 and likes to party, just like every regular 21 year old. Just look at Gronkowski, he's just as bad if not worse. We've been playing it safe with our draft picks for too long, time to take a risk, If it fails then at least it will make the Brows fun to watch again.