49ers London - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 22.10.2010, 11:57 AM
Rookie

Question 49ers London

I finally received my tickets for the game in London. Woohooo! Cannot wait anybody else going? If so have you ever been to London? t will be our first time there and we are flying from Germany.
Sponsored Links
Old 22.10.2010, 01:04 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by angjoliee View Post
I finally received my tickets for the game in London. Woohooo! Cannot wait anybody else going? If so have you ever been to London? t will be our first time there and we are flying from Germany.
This will be my first trip to London in 25 years. First NFL game too, always wanted to go to the IS game, but could never convince anyone to go with me... finally when 49ers were announced I HAD to go this year... and convinced friends to go too..

Where in Germany are you? my dad was raised in Berlin!
Old 22.10.2010, 11:45 PM
Rookie

wow 25 years since you have been to London. I'm sure things have changed since =) Yeah I had been wanting to go to an IS game myself. This will also be my first. We use to live in San Diego. The hubby is a CHargers fan. He was always going to games and we would drive up to see family and at least one season 49ers game every year. Well now that we are in Germany we cannot do that so the SI game it is.

I have not been to Berlin but I plan to go. DOes your father still live there? I love Germany!
Old 23.10.2010, 12:36 PM
Starter

no, he no longer lives there. He was raised in Berlin in the 60s. Moved back here to Northern Ireland though after that. Yea, its been 25 years if you don't include the airports. Usually had to fly to Heathrow to fly on out to America.

For all my travels around the world... not being in London for a quarter of a century is shocking as its only a 1hr flight from Belfast.

So excited now for the game, my tickets had arrived over a week ago but only got to see them last night as they were delivered to a friends house who ordered them... it seems so real now. Only 8 days
Old 23.10.2010, 05:24 PM
Rookie

Oh so you live in Ireland. That's one of the places I want to visit while I am in Europe. I've heard it is really nice there. So where do you when you fly to the America's. I kind of miss it over there but I get over it.

Yeah I am kind of surprised you haven't been to London in so long when it is only an 1 hour flight.

So game on... I had received my tickets a couple of days ago and when i saw them I got more excited. I cannot wait. This will surly be an experience!!

Tags
49ers , broncos , international , london , tickets