Who's heading to the US of A for a game 2013-14 season - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Sponsored Links

Old 04.04.2013, 02:46 PM
Pro Bowler

Doing LA and Vegas in September so not specifically going to a game but NFL Sunday in Vegas is always a treat, booking a table for the day at Blondies in miracle mile.

Going to see the Dodgers play though whilst Im in LA, I just hope the Chargers arnt at home on the Thursday night we are there. A 2 hour drive to watch a NFL game is just too tempting.

I have promised the girlfriend that we will be going over the next time the Titans and Pats play so could be back if the Pats have a poor season and the Titans have an amazing one
Sponsored Links
Old 04.04.2013, 04:40 PM
Team Captain

Definitely planning to return to Missouri this regular season and watch both a Chiefs and Rams game.

Obviously have to see when the schedule is released to see when each are playing home games. Would be great if they both are within a week so can do the cross state road trip again.

Been to both stadiums but would be brilliant to see an actual NFL game at both of them.
Old 04.04.2013, 04:55 PM
MVP

I hate you all
Old 04.04.2013, 05:30 PM
All Pro

i'll be permanently moving to the states later in the year so, ironcially, i'll get to watch the niners less on TV.
Old 04.04.2013, 06:09 PM
Rookie

What's the best way to organise everything?

Do you guys organise everything yourself or do it through a sports tour type company?

I very much doubt I will be able to make it this year but definitely want to start looking ahead to 2014.

To keep the price as low as possible does anyone have any tips or hints? Is it best to book as early as possible etc

I would obviously be looking to go to an Eagles game.
Old 04.04.2013, 07:37 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat2403 View Post
I've also got tickets for the Yankees and SF Giants on the 20th
That's a really interesting game.
Old 04.04.2013, 08:09 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Bullick View Post

Do you guys organise everything yourself or do it through a sports tour type company?

I very much doubt I will be able to make it this year but definitely want to start looking ahead to 2014.

To keep the price as low as possible does anyone have any tips or hints? Is it best to book as early as possible etc

I do it myself, have never used a travel company but have heard they can be very good-Sports travel tours especially. Book early. http://www.skyscanner.net/ is an excellent site which I know a lot of the other guys on this site use as well.

Try and go when schools are in session as holiday times flights can increase to almost double the price sometimes. Use hotel/motel comparison sites and you can often find good deals. Also if you're not bothered about slumming it you can find some pretty decent hostels in the big cities at criminally cheap prices.
Old 04.04.2013, 08:19 PM
All Pro

Quote:

also look at indirect flights .... with BA it would cost me 700 pounds to fly to Chicago but with KLM its only costing £500 and the flight time is only 2 and a bit hours longer

i always organise myself
Old 04.04.2013, 09:07 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Do it yourself, Sky Scanner for flights, Thomas Cook for hotels and then Stub hub for the game tickets.

I had a look at Thompson sport last year for a New York game and they wanted something daft like £1500 pp for 3 nights. I could get 4 nights in Nashville for a Tennessee game and flights with BA for £1400 for 2 of us.
Old 04.04.2013, 10:14 PM
Starter

Planning on heading over in December. Just waiting to see the schedule to hopefully see on last game at the stick.

Tags
america , season , sportstraveltours.com , tickets , trip , usa