Trips to watch the Browns in 2015 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cleveland Browns

Old 13.08.2015, 07:53 PM
Rookie

Default Trips to watch the Browns in 2015

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone on the forum is planning a trip to watch the Browns this year.
I've just confirmed mine, this will be my 4th straight year to go and watch the Browns and have been to 7 games during that period. This year I'm doing @ SD, @ BAL and home against DEN.
Really looking forward to it as it's always a great atmosphere and Browns fans have always been really welcoming both at home games in Cleveland and road games too.
They are always interested how and why there is a following of Browns fans in the UK, as a lot of them think that most of us would be bandwagon fans of the Patriots etc.
I do hope the Browns do get the opportunity to play over here in the UK in the near future, be it at Wembley or at Spurs new stadium as I'm sure we would all go.
GO BROWNS!
Old 11.12.2015, 03:16 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgPoundJonny View Post
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone on the forum is planning a trip to watch the Browns this year.
I've just confirmed mine, this will be my 4th straight year to go and watch the Browns and have been to 7 games during that period. This year I'm doing @ SD, @ BAL and home against DEN.
Really looking forward to it as it's always a great atmosphere and Browns fans have always been really welcoming both at home games in Cleveland and road games too.
They are always interested how and why there is a following of Browns fans in the UK, as a lot of them think that most of us would be bandwagon fans of the Patriots etc.
I do hope the Browns do get the opportunity to play over here in the UK in the near future, be it at Wembley or at Spurs new stadium as I'm sure we would all go.
GO BROWNS!
You'll of had a bit of a mixed bag there but at least we were still competitive then + you got the sun in SD and a win over the Raxxns = Not a bad trip.