MetLife Here We Come - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Miami Dolphins

Old 02.12.2013, 09:44 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by andym41 View Post
Fantastic day yesterday made even better with the Dolphins great win - this was the 3rd time I have seen them live and the previous 2 were losses so it good to know I'm not a jinx

MetLife is the best stadium I have ever been to We did the tour the day before the game and the facilities they have are unbelievable The sponsors' suites are just amazing with so many food choices and a TV in sight every where you look - a total of 2100!

What made the day even more special was that there had been an organised attempt to get as many NY based Dolphins' fans to go to the game and sit in the same sections They were just above us and you could hear them from the start and even more so once the Jets fans started to leave just after the start of the 4th quarter

At the end of the game all you could see were Dolphins fans all round the stadium Despite the rivalry between the teams I didn't see or hear of any trouble
That's awesome mate... thanks for the report and so glad the Fins put on a dominant performance for you! Yeah I heard about that movement to get as many Fins fans at the game as possible... apparently it was getting on for 900 fans in a couple of sections at least.
Old 05.12.2013, 12:58 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornishman32 View Post
That's awesome mate... thanks for the report and so glad the Fins put on a dominant performance for you! Yeah I heard about that movement to get as many Fins fans at the game as possible... apparently it was getting on for 900 fans in a couple of sections at least.
On the "official" party there were 760 and it sounded very well organised. They had managed to get the tickets all together and met up in a bar in NY in the morning. They travelled in by coach and had their own tailgate in one of the car parks. The organiser had bought orange terrible towells which were very visible throughout the game.

Apart from these guys there were plenty of Dolphins' fans all over the stadium and reading the posts on the Dolfans FB page a lot of these are hoping to join them next year and in 2015 when apparently we will also play the Giants.
Old 05.12.2013, 02:56 PM
All Pro

Quote:
On the "official" party there were 760 and it sounded very well organised. They had managed to get the tickets all together and met up in a bar in NY in the morning. They travelled in by coach and had their own tailgate in one of the car parks. The organiser had bought orange terrible towells which were very visible throughout the game.

Apart from these guys there were plenty of Dolphins' fans all over the stadium and reading the posts on the Dolfans FB page a lot of these are hoping to join them next year and in 2015 when apparently we will also play the Giants.
Nice game to enjoy alright!

Really should have done/should do something similar for London next year, try get bit of an atmosphere together.....
Old 05.12.2013, 03:07 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:

Glad to hear you had a good time, although you managed to catch one of the few Dolphins games that wasn't decide in the final minute of the game. I bet the booing from the home fans was music to your ears in that stadium surrounded by them
Old 05.12.2013, 11:53 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

As a team that doesn't usually have many fans at road games, it's great to see the NY based Dolfans making the effort against our biggest rival.
Old 06.12.2013, 08:36 PM
Team Captain

Sounds like we need some of those orange "terrible towels" at wembley to counteract the inevitable silver & back flags! Or dig out the green one from the first wembley game - although I mostly used that to dry my seat at the time!