2019 Season Ticket Renewals - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 22.05.2019, 04:53 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwebster09 View Post
There was an article up that has been quickly taken down. Looks like they are splitting STs in 2. One at Wembley and then you have to buy a second for WHL. Hopefully existing ST holders get access to both first with a guaranteed seat at WHL. I think the first sale dates might be around June 6.

Nope....Wembley season ticket holders not only dont get a guaranteed seat, they dont get any priority window, so are in the same boat as everyone else, including touts and people who have never invested in the series in previous years.

Extremely odd decision, but then nothing surprises me with NFL UK. It's all about the money.
Old 23.05.2019, 05:44 AM
Rookie

Disappointed about Wembley season ticket holders not getting any priority, but very, very annoyed that we won't be able to select which seats you want for a THS season ticket. What do you do next season if you get allocated a poor seat ? Gamble on getting a better one or risk getting something even worse ?

This whole story of using Spurs ground, with many less tickets available, the ground not being ready last year (when we were promised priority for season tickets), delays with renewals until May this year and now this slap in the face for loyal fans is a very sorry tale indeed.

Add all this to the GamePass farce of the last 2 seasons and you get some idea of the contempt the NFL and especially NFLUK have for their fans.
Old 23.05.2019, 08:02 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonk View Post
Disappointed about Wembley season ticket holders not getting any priority, but very, very annoyed that we won't be able to select which seats you want for a THS season ticket. What do you do next season if you get allocated a poor seat ? Gamble on getting a better one or risk getting something even worse ?
How will seats be purchased for WHL, you pick a category number and it allocates the best seats it can find in that category for you? Or by picking a block number? Or we will have to wait and see? I guess after being able to pick individual seats at Twickenham, it is a step back heh. But no different to originally getting the seats at Wembley.
Old 23.05.2019, 08:28 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhemers View Post
How will seats be purchased for WHL, you pick a category number and it allocates the best seats it can find in that category for you? Or by picking a block number? Or we will have to wait and see? I guess after being able to pick individual seats at Twickenham, it is a step back heh. But no different to originally getting the seats at Wembley.
I was able to pick my season ticket seat for Wembley, and very nice it is too. I'd researched the new WHL, decided on a different view from my Wembley view, picked my seat number with 6 backup choices and was ready to go.
If they do it by category, you could end up anywhere in the upper tiers.
Old 23.05.2019, 01:20 PM
Starter

Oh right, I only remember picking the category at Wembley, or maybe the block, but I did get the ST for Wembley when they were first introduced. I don't recall being able to pick the seats back then, it just allocated the best ones it could find. Hence getting in there when the doors opened some... eight years ago?
Old 28.05.2019, 06:59 AM
Pro

Has anyone had a link/email to the 10am window on Ticketmaster yet? I just logged on to see if I remembered my login details etc and I cant even see any info no the NFL on there???
Old 28.05.2019, 08:19 AM
Team Captain

I have not had an email and I can not remember my account number. Will have to dig it out tonight. No panic as we have a couple of days, maybe some communication from NFLUK would be nice!
Old 28.05.2019, 08:41 AM
Rookie

The original email I got said details would be sent out by 24th. Mine arrived on 26th. I logged on around midday on 27th (a day early) to check everything was ok, and the notification to renew was already there, so I renewed there and then.
I see on twitter some other people have been able to renew early as well. It really is very poor organisation, but to be expected I guess.
Old 28.05.2019, 09:07 AM
Starter

I see the message on the website says that you can't swap seats until after the renewal period. That contradicts how I interpreted the original email sent out that said you could why am I not surprised here, plus what posted above...

EDIT: Ten minutes later, they've corrected this and said you now can!

See here... am I wrong in thinking how it's worded here...?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wembley.jpg (21.2 KB, 9 views)
Old 28.05.2019, 09:18 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhemers View Post
I see the message on the website says that you can't swap seats until after the renewal period. That contradicts how I interpreted the original email sent out that said you could why am I not surprised here, plus what posted above...

EDIT: Ten minutes later, they've corrected this and said you now can!

See here... am I wrong in thinking how it's worded here...?
Yeah, looks pretty clear cut! Another example of the left hand not knowing what the right hand’s doing (or NFLUK being a disorganised mess).