Lions Fan Club - Page 11 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Detroit Lions

Old 07.04.2010, 11:20 AM
Pro Bowler

OK, Well scrub the streaming of WXYT stuff, from the latest newsletter. On my own at work today, so I thought I'd listen to WXYT. Seems that they (CBS) have pulled broadcasting of their stations outside of the US, so unless you use a proxy they cannot be heard. Grr. If I find an easy workaround I'll let you know.
Old 14.04.2010, 09:38 PM
All Pro

Quick reminder to anyone planning a Draft prediction for the Newsletter to get back to me by the weekend, cheers
Old 22.04.2010, 04:09 PM
All Pro

I left it as late as I possibly could to ensure it was as up to date as possible so hopefully the Draft Special Newsletter that I've just sent out is worth it

Check your e-mails for latest edition and hope you enjoy the 2010 Draft
Old 23.04.2010, 04:41 AM
All Pro

Send a message via Skype™ to IrishLion09

Willy,

Got home from work late and had about enogh time before the Draft to read the Newsletter,once again you have done us proud and I thank you for it.
I have the New Camera which is Idiot proof so I should be able to use it.

I will send you a few snaps of myself in my Lions Gear so other can get a look at my Mutton Head

All the Javid(Best) and again thanks for the time and effort for the Newsletter
Old 25.04.2010, 10:52 PM
SaintGeorge67

Sounds good.

Last time I went to see them I got to immigration in Chicago airport, and the guy asked why I was coming to the US.

me: "to visit a friend and watch the Detroit Lions"

him: "don't give me that ******** son"

me: "what do you mean?"

him: "no one comes 4000 miles to watch the Detroit Lions"

me (looking sad): "but i have"... unveiled a mike williams jersey i was wearing...

him: "god bless you son"... let's me through
Old 26.04.2010, 11:25 PM
Rookie

Hi all,

Just want to say that i'm not ignoring you Willy. My internet has been playing buggery with me the past couple of months. It's all fine now (touch wood) and I'll be printing off and sending off a membership form soon!! I watched the 1st round of the whole draft live on ESPN and I haven't been so excited about a draftee as I am about Suh since we got CJ in 2007. I got really excited when we traded up for Best as well, just not as excited as I was for Suh. In fact when we drafted Suh, I danced around the living room for a good 5 minutes.

Add that to the fact we've got Van Den Bosch, Scheffler and Burleson, we've got a very nice looking team so far this year!!

Last edited by XxWood3YxX; 26.04.2010 at 11:37 PM.
Old 03.05.2010, 03:00 PM
Rookie

Talking Hello from the USA!!!

Hope this finds you all well. It's always nice to come across Detroit Lions fans!
Please allow me to introduce myself. I am a Site Admin/Moderator for http://lionbacker.com here in the States. We're an Online community supporting our beloved Detroit Lions. If you have the time, please stop by and say Howdy! We'd love to have you hang out and talk Lions! We're loving the draft, especially the Suh pick (thank goodness they didn't mess that one up LOL ) We can't wait for the new season start and would like if it you all could stop by and share your thoughts on our team.

Go Lions!!!
Old 07.05.2010, 06:34 PM
Rookie

Default New member!

Evening guys,

I would very much like to be involved in this fan club!!

NFL fan since the days of Blitz on channel 4!!

Never had a team until the 0-16 season and decided I want to follow the Lions from the bottom to the top!

Always had a soft spot for the Lions as massive 20# fan and would always choose the Lions on franchise mode on Madden!!

GO LIONS!!
Old 08.05.2010, 11:58 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealwags View Post
Hope this finds you all well. It's always nice to come across Detroit Lions fans!
Please allow me to introduce myself. I am a Site Admin/Moderator for http://lionbacker.com here in the States. We're an Online community supporting our beloved Detroit Lions. If you have the time, please stop by and say Howdy! We'd love to have you hang out and talk Lions! We're loving the draft, especially the Suh pick (thank goodness they didn't mess that one up LOL ) We can't wait for the new season start and would like if it you all could stop by and share your thoughts on our team.

Go Lions!!!
Spent Draft night chatting in the Lionbacker chat room and can recommend the site and its forum
Old 09.05.2010, 12:02 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JXVIII View Post
Evening guys,

I would very much like to be involved in this fan club!!

NFL fan since the days of Blitz on channel 4!!

Never had a team until the 0-16 season and decided I want to follow the Lions from the bottom to the top!

Always had a soft spot for the Lions as massive 20# fan and would always choose the Lions on franchise mode on Madden!!

GO LIONS!!
Have PM'd you details