Kurt - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Arizona Cardinals

Old 18.01.2010, 11:29 AM
All Pro

Default Kurt

Someone had to bring it up, but will he go now?

Personally before the game I thought he would play another year but since I felt he wanted to barring injury, but after taking the hit in the game I get the feeling that may have been his reality health check to say time out

If it is goodbye it's a sad way to see him go, it was like watching Hatton go down last year, he looked battered by the end and de moralised. But on a plus, I still have minimal faith in Leinart
Old 18.01.2010, 11:42 AM
Pro Bowler

My gut feeling is he will be back, IF the cards can show that we can play defence otherwise whats the point?

I think Darren Urban hints that some of his decision will be based on who the Cards keeps and the personell arond him (KW)
Old 18.01.2010, 12:29 PM
MVP

I think a lot depends on Brenda. in some of the shots of her on the sidelines, she looked extremely uneasy.

I think the malicious ESPN artilce before the Packers game was just that. Merely speculation designed to create a ripple on a big day for Kurt and the franchise. It may be a good guess, but I really hope not.

I dont buy all the guff about the 49ers being ready to challenge the Cards yet. Not with Warner there. With someone else, its game on, so I really really hope that Kurt and Brenda can reach agreement on another year.
Old 18.01.2010, 01:23 PM
Pro Bowler

I saw a quote from Brenda today saying she has wont sway him one way or the other. and that its between Kurt and God.....

But she did look a bit phased in the Saints game
Old 18.01.2010, 01:23 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Soul View Post
I think a lot depends on Brenda. in some of the shots of her on the sidelines, she looked extremely uneasy.

I think the malicious ESPN artilce before the Packers game was just that. Merely speculation designed to create a ripple on a big day for Kurt and the franchise. It may be a good guess, but I really hope not.

I dont buy all the guff about the 49ers being ready to challenge the Cards yet. Not with Warner there. With someone else, its game on, so I really really hope that Kurt and Brenda can reach agreement on another year.
exactly, Brenda didn't want him to carry on after the St Louis hit, or particularly this year at all, so time to play the waiting game

How do we feel if he was to go? do we hand of to Leinart or do we go searching, mayb epunt on a Jason Campbell or someone equally unwanted but with starters experience
Old 18.01.2010, 01:36 PM
Pro Bowler

I say give Matt a chance.
but I know one thing if Kurt hangs it all up then we will see how good a coach Whis is.
If you think about it all the great coaches had great QBs Landry, Shuler, Levy Parcells ect ect
Old 18.01.2010, 08:30 PM
All Pro

I really hope he stays another year simply because I'm quite new to the sport and would like to get a chance to see more of him before he retires. I have a feeling he won't though.
Old 18.01.2010, 09:58 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwngs View Post
I really hope he stays another year simply because I'm quite new to the sport and would like to get a chance to see more of him before he retires. I have a feeling he won't though.
Firstly, welcome to this great sport, now, I'd worry about Favre hanging it up from your point of view over our Kurt because you really REALLY don't want to have to watch Tavaris Jackson again!
Old 19.01.2010, 04:02 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKcardinalsfan View Post
Firstly, welcome to this great sport, now, I'd worry about Favre hanging it up from your point of view over our Kurt because you really REALLY don't want to have to watch Tavaris Jackson again!
Oh I definitely don't want to see Favre go either but I think he's gonna stay around for another year. Well I hope so!! I only started following football this season so I've never really seen a Favre-less Vikings! But Favre and Warner are 2 of the players I've enjoyed watching the most so hopefully I'll get to see some more of them!
Old 19.01.2010, 05:49 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwngs View Post
Oh I definitely don't want to see Favre go either but I think he's gonna stay around for another year. Well I hope so!! I only started following football this season so I've never really seen a Favre-less Vikings! But Favre and Warner are 2 of the players I've enjoyed watching the most so hopefully I'll get to see some more of them!
We all do. Enjoy the championship game