ESPN Rumours - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Arizona Cardinals

Old 03.09.2010, 08:37 AM
Pro Bowler

good assesment.
I thought Lienart waddled around like a lame duck he didn't look interested and the players looked a little embarrassed to be around him.
The receivers looked more animated with DA out there and far more comfortable with him.

The commentators even commented on Lienart when he was warming up they said he looked uninterested and his body language was bad.

My bet..... Matts cut by Saturday. and we go DA Max Hall and Skelton for the season.
Old 03.09.2010, 10:38 AM
Starter

I like Matt (look at previous posts) but he has to go. He was given a challenge when Derek Anderson came in and rather than rise to it he threw his toys out the pram. When on the sideline or after drives he doesn't interact with the players. Finally, he can't throw the ball downfield, whether it's confidence or just inability he can't do it.

I hope he does well in the future and will look out for his results, but he has to go from Arizona.

P.S. Just found out he is due $12M next year!!
Old 03.09.2010, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator

keep him this year. We can not go into the season with DA, Hall and Skelton.

Whilst i still think he is our best QB, Whiz quite clearly doesnt but he cant cut of his nose!
Old 03.09.2010, 11:57 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
keep him this year. We can not go into the season with DA, Hall and Skelton.

Whilst i still think he is our best QB, Whiz quite clearly doesnt but he cant cut of his nose!
nahh
I don't think ML has had a fair deal, I think Whiz has handled this badly, I blame whiz for this I don't think he ever wanted ML as his QB and hasn't given him the chance to prove himself.

all that said get rid of ML now before he become a distraction into the season. I don't think Matt would be prepared to go into the season as a backup again anyway

lets get shot now and move on