Lets get optimistic! - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Houston Texans

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04.04.2012, 03:18 PM
StevenMccormick12's Avatar
StevenMccormick12 StevenMccormick12 is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 27.02.2012
Posts: 175
Default Lets get optimistic!

Any Texans on here at all anymore?

Last edited by StevenMccormick12; 06.04.2012 at 10:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06.04.2012, 04:58 PM
colonelp's Avatar
colonelp colonelp is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 09.02.2012
Posts: 653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenMccormick12 View Post
Any Texans on here at all anymore?
I feel for you bud. They are a good team who are on the rise so not sure why there aren't many followers on here
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 17.04.2012, 09:51 AM
nikford1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hi there im a texan fan and new to nfl im suprised there not more texans fans on here considering the great season we have just had. its great to know theres other texans out there!!!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 17.04.2012, 10:37 AM
colonelp's Avatar
colonelp colonelp is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 09.02.2012
Posts: 653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikford1 View Post
Hi there im a texan fan and new to nfl im suprised there not more texans fans on here considering the great season we have just had. its great to know theres other texans out there!!!
Hey mate. So what got you into the NFL and how did you come to choose the Texans?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 17.04.2012, 05:35 PM
nikford1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelp76 View Post
Hey mate. So what got you into the NFL and how did you come to choose the Texans?
Hi mate i use to watch nfl on channel 4 years ago as a kid but never really got to grips with the sport its only the last couple of year watching the games on sky sport that ive really knuckle down and try to understand the game. The reason ive choosen the texans as my team is i see the texans as a project i dont like jumping on the bandwagon and support the new england patroit just because the word england in there or other teams just because of there history i think our time will come soon well i hope hahaha
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 17.04.2012, 07:46 PM
colonelp's Avatar
colonelp colonelp is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 09.02.2012
Posts: 653
Default

I can totally relate to that. I also used to watch it on c4 back in the day but i didnt really have a good understanding of the game. It's only recently that my knowledge has improved so hopefully soon enough, my understanding will progresd more towards the strategic and tactical side of the game.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 18.04.2012, 08:30 PM
nikford1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelp76 View Post
I can totally relate to that. I also used to watch it on c4 back in the day but i didnt really have a good understanding of the game. It's only recently that my knowledge has improved so hopefully soon enough, my understanding will progresd more towards the strategic and tactical side of the game.
i find that sometime the whole tactics and strategys of the game over faces me . i just wish it was as simple as playing the madden games!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 19.04.2012, 04:12 PM
nikford1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenMccormick12 View Post
Any Texans on here at all anymore?
Hi Mate how long have you been a texan fan? and do you think we can do better than last year?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 20.04.2012, 07:59 PM
StevenMccormick12's Avatar
StevenMccormick12 StevenMccormick12 is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 27.02.2012
Posts: 175
Default

I have 2 teams
NFC- 49ers AFC- Texans and I know that is weird to a lot of people but I am a bit of a casual NFL fan with 'Soccer' being my 1st sport

49ers were my first team because I have relatives in San Fran then in Baltimore this year (only been into NFL for 2) I really liked the Texans watched back some games and enjoyed them immensely. Arian Foster is my man , follow him on twitter if you have it he is brilliant!

Going to be tough the offense will still be productive but Williams & Ryans were big losses on D. Still looking at schedule I say 10-6 at best wildcard at worst
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 21.04.2012, 10:46 AM
nikford1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenMccormick12 View Post
I have 2 teams
NFC- 49ers AFC- Texans and I know that is weird to a lot of people but I am a bit of a casual NFL fan with 'Soccer' being my 1st sport

49ers were my first team because I have relatives in San Fran then in Baltimore this year (only been into NFL for 2) I really liked the Texans watched back some games and enjoyed them immensely. Arian Foster is my man , follow him on twitter if you have it he is brilliant!

Going to be tough the offense will still be productive but Williams & Ryans were big losses on D. Still looking at schedule I say 10-6 at best wildcard at worst
Soccer/football my 1st sport as well im a man utd fan which team do you support? Arian Foster was awsome last season it be interesting to see what a fit again andre johnson will do!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 09:08 AM.