NFL Football Trading Cards - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL in the UK

Old 16.10.2012, 04:35 PM
Starter

Default NFL Football Trading Cards

Hi, are there any keen NFL football card collectors ot there? I have been collecting/trading since the mid 90's and it's great for keeping your interest in all the NFL games as you look to see what players are performing and increasing the value of their cards. If anyone is interested then please get in touch as I have 1000's of cards available and am happy to help anyone start up. You can get an idea of what is out there by checking out my website at www.nflcardsuk.co.uk. There are many scans to look at. I have contributed information to the leading US card experts Beckett Publications and can help out anyone who is keen to get involved.

Steve
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Joe Montana 4.jpg (27.8 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Peyton Manning.jpg (35.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Drew Brees BALL AU-150.jpg (69.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Barry Sanders.jpg (53.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Michael Vick.jpg (25.6 KB, 9 views)
Old 16.10.2012, 10:04 PM
Starter

I used to collect football trading cards a few years ago, I think I got some from you away back then. I've only got a few left, lost the majority when I moved from Scotland to London. Couldn't get back into it after that.

However, I might be inclined to start again.................
Old 17.10.2012, 05:12 AM
Starter

Well let me know if you are, check out some of what I have at www.nflcardsuk.co.uk. You will see some Bears cards listed up there. If you want to send your address I'd be happy to throw a few samples in the post to you.
Old 19.10.2012, 07:17 AM
Starter

Some additionals scans below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kurt Warner.jpg (31.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg x-Triple Autos.jpg (81.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg x-Triple Jerseys.jpg (73.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Drew Brees.jpg (58.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Eli Manning AU.jpg (68.2 KB, 6 views)
Old 19.10.2012, 11:16 AM
All Pro

Funny a thread should pop up, i've recently orderd a box of 24 Topps 2012 NFL cards. Should be getting them next week, i'll let you know if i get a good pull or not.

I would love to be able to afford a box of Topps Five Star, those cards are beyond sexy.
Old 19.10.2012, 06:49 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkshireBucs View Post
Funny a thread should pop up, i've recently orderd a box of 24 Topps 2012 NFL cards. Should be getting them next week, i'll let you know if i get a good pull or not.

I would love to be able to afford a box of Topps Five Star, those cards are beyond sexy.
Yeah, let me know how you go with those, always interested in maybe acquiring any unwanted cards. There are some seriously sexy cards out there!! Good luck with them.

Steve (www.nflcardsuk.co.uk)
Old 20.10.2012, 11:42 AM
All Pro

Always wondered where to buy them over here, just want the regular Topps ones - there must be some stores that sell collectables that have them. Got some in the States last year
Old 20.10.2012, 12:38 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuben414 View Post
Always wondered where to buy them over here, just want the regular Topps ones - there must be some stores that sell collectables that have them. Got some in the States last year
You don't see many over here. I guess you may see some in some sport/gaming type shops, maybe in London or other big cities. I get stuff off eBay, and order from the US. Shame there isn't more to hand for us UK collectors. Someone needs to set up a club where any collectors/traders can all keep in touch and help each other out with cards we want to get, or trade off. I love nothing more than spending hours in a card shop in the US!!
Old 20.10.2012, 01:05 PM
Rookie

Steve, you and I used to buy and sell to each other on eBay many moons ago. Good to see you are still collecting. I have slowed down significantly for many reasons - difficulty with shipping across thepond as my original supplier changed his business, redemptions and upper deck losing it's NFL licence.

Did however manage to collect many great cards and complete many master sets - SP Authentic rookie auto and auto patch set 2008, LeafLimited 2003 Prime GU and Hardwear etc, Topps Philadelphia auto set, etc. Loved the busting of boxes and subsequent trading/buying. Ended up player collecting - Pettigrew most recently. Love the auto mini-helmets too by leaf and others.

I notice Blowoutcards is starting to ship to UK now so may consider using them, having recently used Taass in Germany. But as you say, can't beat spending time in a good LCS in the US.

Paul
Old 20.10.2012, 10:26 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderSteve View Post
Well let me know if you are, check out some of what I have at www.nflcardsuk.co.uk. You will see some Bears cards listed up there. If you want to send your address I'd be happy to throw a few samples in the post to you.
Address sent mate. Thanks

Tags
autograph , cards , football cards , memorabilia , nfl , nfl cards , trading , trading cards