NFL Football Trading Cards - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL in the UK

Old 02.04.2013, 07:12 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman View Post
I used to collect cards back in the mid-90's but lost interest a few years later when manufacturers couldn't print a single set without introducing a million billion sub-sets and ultra-ultra-rare 1 of 1 inserts with player DNA samples imprinted on the card and other such nonsense.

Still have an enormous collection of Chargers cards from that era, loads of complete and partial sets, and strangely enough, extensive Isaac Bruce and Mark Brunell collections also
Yeah, the card industry did go crazy with all the variations and parallel versions of cards. It's calmed down slightly, and some of the card companies have faded away, butit dominated now by scarceness and exclusivity with cards. Still waiting for my first DNA card tho, lol
Old 12.04.2013, 03:23 PM
Rookie

I have a few Toby Gerhart autos for sale. I also have a Percy Harvin and Jared Allen auto. I have a few more less value Vikings autos too.
Old 18.04.2013, 09:12 PM
Starter

Default NFL Football Cards

Hi all,

For those of you who have been bugging me (in the nicest way of course), I have finally now got around to listing some more NFL cards up on eBay for those of you who are interested!! My ID is nfl_cards_uk, hope you see something you like.

Steve (www.nflcardsuk.co.uk)

Last edited by RaiderSteve; 19.04.2013 at 10:45 AM.
Old 18.04.2013, 10:38 PM
All Pro

Good luck trying to sell the Jamarcus Russell cards!
Old 19.04.2013, 06:12 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragut View Post
Good luck trying to sell the Jamarcus Russell cards!
Yeah I know, lol! Maybe if his comeback had workd out...........
Old 06.04.2014, 07:11 PM
Starter

Default NFL American Football Sealed Trading Card Boxes

I've been a football card collector for many years, and am always disappointed with the lack of available items over here. No real sportscard specific dealers anymore (where are you Gerry Murphy!!) and most products available are very highly priced.
I decided to take it upon myself to place an order of NFL Football Card Boxes in the hope to successfully get more interest by selling a few of them here in the UK and just get more cards into circulation for the great bunch of core collectors and traders we have here in the UK. I sell and trade with many out there and have seen how many have an interest in this great hobby.
So, if I manage to offload what I get in, then it may become a semi-regular thing as I can't be the only collector frustrated by the lack of products available here in the UK.
So, if anyone is into the hobby, or wants to be, and may want to know more information, or be kept informed of developements, then let me know. And then when the stuff gets here, I can give you more information, and I will post any updates on my website at www.nflcardsuk.co.uk. Lets get trading!!!!!

Steve
Old 06.04.2014, 09:14 PM
Pro Bowler

Hey mate, what boxes are you thinking of getting in. I has happy with the service last time I bought from you (100 random cards, on eBay a while back).
Old 07.04.2014, 05:34 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by New York Sack Exchange View Post
Hey mate, what boxes are you thinking of getting in. I has happy with the service last time I bought from you (100 random cards, on eBay a while back).
Hi, thanks for your interest. I'm getting in some 2013 Panini Prizm, Panini Select, Topps Magic, Sage Hit, Topps, Score, Topps Strata, 2012 Leaf Draft, Panini Gridiron, Crown Royale, Leaf Rookies & Stars, Score, 2011 Panini Totally Certified, Upper Deck Sweet Spot, Upper Deck College Football Legends, Score and a 2002 Playoff Piece of the Game. Apart from 1 Retail Box, and a couple of small Blaster Boxes, all are Hobby boxes and contain around 4 Auto or Jersey cards in them each. Can provide full packs per box details etc when they arrive, which should be this week.

Steve
Old 07.04.2014, 11:40 AM
Starter

I collect Seahawks Trading Cards,, got a good collection of them now brought a few from the states and off eBay, best purchase was a job lot of cards from a car boot, took out the Seahawks ones i needed and sold the rest on...
Old 07.04.2014, 06:27 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderSteve View Post
Hi, thanks for your interest. I'm getting in some 2013 Panini Prizm, Panini Select, Topps Magic, Sage Hit, Topps, Score, Topps Strata, 2012 Leaf Draft, Panini Gridiron, Crown Royale, Leaf Rookies & Stars, Score, 2011 Panini Totally Certified, Upper Deck Sweet Spot, Upper Deck College Football Legends, Score and a 2002 Playoff Piece of the Game. Apart from 1 Retail Box, and a couple of small Blaster Boxes, all are Hobby boxes and contain around 4 Auto or Jersey cards in them each. Can provide full packs per box details etc when they arrive, which should be this week.

Steve
Sounds great!

Tags
autograph , cards , football cards , memorabilia , nfl , nfl cards , trading , trading cards