So much to talks about so little being said - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Arizona Cardinals

Old 01.01.2013, 12:32 AM
Pro Bowler

So long Whiz thanks for all you did but it was your time.

Personally I'm intrigued by Andy Reid I dont know much about McCoy and I would be worried that it is too soon for Horton.
Old 01.01.2013, 11:52 AM
All Pro

Apparently Lovie Smith is interested in the Head Coaching position with you guys as well.

McCoy has gotten rave reviews for the success he has had with the Broncos. He changed most of his playbook mid-way through the 2011 season to incorporate Tim Tebow who got them to the play-offs, and then has success with Manning (though how much is on McCoy as Manning is basically an OC!).

Bears are reportedly interested in McCoy too (maybe because of the Cutler connection), and are likely to appoint an offensive minded coach so could well be him.

Andy Reid could well work for you IMO. He likes front office control and your front office is in transition. He knows Kevin Kolb pretty well too...
Old 01.01.2013, 02:46 PM
All Pro

I think it was the right time to clean house. I am glad we did it. Whiz' disaster with managing QB's (even if he didnt have much to work with) is what cost him.

Id be happy with Andy Reid, we need someone with a good offensive mind to come in, Reid would be that choice. I dont want Lovie Smith, or an OC from Denver, unless we mean the real OC in Denver...Peyton Manning??