Steelers @ Broncos - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Pittsburgh Steelers

Old 21.11.2018, 08:46 PM
Starter

Default Steelers @ Broncos

Last Sunday's game at Jacksonville was way too close,nothing like the comfortable victory I envisioned but a wins a win no matter how they come.
On to the mile high city and what should be a very good home field advantage for the Broncos.Denver's strength is obviously there D,predominantly there pass rush Von Miller is a true star and Bradley Chubb came in with a high pedigree and seems to be getting better by the week.
On offense despite how great of a QB Elway was he just can't seem to find a good one as a gm since Peytons retirement.They traded Demarious Thomas who imo still had something left in the tank although Sutton seems a really decent receiver.There RBs all seem pretty meh to me although saying that means somebody will go off for 150 yds or something!
The Steelers at the moment seem to be in one of those streaks where everything goes there way ( I hope it continues for another 10 games or so!!) and tho it will be tough at altitude against that pass rush following an emotional tight victory I'll take Pittsburgh in a tight one 21-17