Tipps for attending game in Arrowhead - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Kansas City Chiefs

Old 28.05.2014, 10:35 AM
Pro

Default Tipps for attending game in Arrowhead

Hi,

I will attend the week 4 monday night game Patriots@Chiefs in Arrowhead Stadium.

Was somebody already there and can give me some advices? I do not want to go by car (because sport=beer ). There are three hotels in the area from where you can walk the stadium. But but all three are booked out.

Do you have any recommendations for a hotel with a shuttle service to and from stadium?

How is the ticket situation for the Chiefs. Is it easy to get a ticket or do I have to buy resale tickets? At present the club level is on sale. But $230,- is a little bit expensive.

Cheers
krusta

P.S.
Please excuse my English. It's not my mother tongue.
Old 04.06.2014, 09:39 PM
Starter

Have you tried the UK fan club for advice (@KCChiefsUK on twitter) several of the people on there went to games last year or are going this year, they would be glad to help!
Old 04.06.2014, 09:45 PM
Hall of Fame

For that game it won't be cheap.
Chiefs fans are loyal and passionate and with the Pats in town it will be rocking.

There are 3 hotels within walking distance of the stadium. I stayed at one of them but it was a long time ago and I remember it was easy to walk to and from he game.

I would suggest using Stubhub for,tickets

And if you are going as a Chiefs fan, you must wear Red.
Old 06.06.2014, 12:49 AM
Pro Bowler

Would highly recommend staying at the Sheraton at Crown Centre. A taxi will cost you $30 each way and take 20 minutes.
Old 11.06.2014, 04:59 PM
Pro

Thank you for the replies.

I tried to book the three hotels around the stadium 3 weeks ago. They are sold out unless you book two days in a row. $400 for the two nights.

But I found the perfect solution for me:
I booked the Ameristar hotel where a bus shuttle goes to the stadium and back after the game (http://www.kcchiefs.com/arrowhead/pu...portation.html).

So I was able to cancel the $400 hotel and spent the saved money in the club level tickets.