Seattle Seahawks Thread - Page 140 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Seattle Seahawks

Old 11.10.2011, 08:22 PM
All Pro

What a great win!! Nearly everybody in the whole world picked the Giants for survivor leagues, nobody thought we would win. Crazy thing is we should have blown them out. Costly fumbles and that insane Cruz catch kept the Giants in it. There was two things that out of all the positives impressed me most.

1. Our attitude. We went in and acted like we owned the place, like the game was at Qwest Field. We played with a nasty attitude and the Giants had no match for it. Love it.

2. We had a lot of injuries yet still won. In the past, most Seattle would have gotten blown out. On the road, eastern game, pile up of injuries...recipe for disaster. But the team stuck at it, never gave up. Carroll trusted his backups to perform like starters and they backed him up.

Loving the improvement this team is showing. Hopefully we can keep it up and knock those Whiners back down to where they belong - at the bottom!
Old 14.10.2011, 12:51 PM
Team Captain

Seriously tempted...

http://www.footballfanatics.com/NFL_..._Fan_Face_Mask
Old 14.10.2011, 05:15 PM
Pro Bowler

money must burn a hole in your pocket
Old 17.10.2011, 08:08 AM
Starter

That mask looks a bit too full on haha

I quite like these fleece hats though......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NFL-Team-H...item76c0d7650e

it has a bit of novelty about it.

My most recent seahawks purchase was this hat for winter.......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seattle-Se...item5d301c4084

It aint arrived yet but looking forward to keeping my head warm over winter!
Old 17.10.2011, 10:02 AM
Team Captain

Yeah don't think I will be getting it!

I think I would get reported... Good for Halloween though!
Old 17.10.2011, 06:16 PM
All Pro

Big game in Cleveland on Sunday, was going to head to Wembley, but I'll be watching this instead. Hopefully the bye week didn't come at the wrong time and we can keep the momentum going. I'm hoping Whitehurst starts at QB, will be a big test for him starting and I think he gives us the best chance to win.

Our defense was outstanding in NY and I can see us dominating again with Hillis not firing, if we can get to Colt McCoy we should keep their score low enough for us to win again, I'm more hopeful for this game than any other so far this season.
Old 18.10.2011, 11:02 AM
Team Captain

Gutted on at same time as Wembley Game, no doubt 3G will be non existent in the Stadium too to get updates. Oh well I have booked the day off work Monday so will watch it when I get home.

Been looking at the schedule and I am going to take a punt on where we will end up come the end of the season...

Browns (A) - W
Bengals (H) - W
Cowboys (A) - L
Ravens (H) - L
Rams (A) - W
Redskins (H) - L
Eagles (H) - L
Rams (H) - W
Bears (A) - L
49'ers (H) - W (They will have wrapped up division by this point)
Cardinals (A) - L

So I am thinking we will be 7-9 come the end of the season and finish second in the division. But if we get any more key injuries though then can see this going to 5-11. Hopefully I am wrong and we go 14-2!...

Sad to see Trufant on IR, can't help thinking he has played his last game for us. They are going with youth in general and he is one of the highest earners. So can see him being released. On the plus side excited to see Thurmond start and now Roy Lewis is back too.
Old 18.10.2011, 12:10 PM
Starter

Trufants injury is a shame and I think you are right. It may be the last we see of him as a hawk.

He has been a good player for us over the years.

I can't believe the transformation of the 9ers this year and I agree they will win the division. Looking at those fixtures, if we can continue our recent improvement on offense I think we could reach 8-8 this year which would be very impressive considering.

I still think we are a franchise QB, CB, LB and another elite pass rusher at DE away from really being a contender but hopefully we can keep drafting well and acquiring the right guys in trades and FA.

Go Hawks
Old 24.10.2011, 03:00 PM
Team Captain

I'm guessing no-one wants to comment about the Browns game...

Haven't watched it yet as was at Wembley and not sure I can bring myself to either...

Was actually embarrassing getting comments from other fans around me last night when the scores kept coming up.

3-6!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awful
Old 25.10.2011, 06:38 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristensen101 View Post
I'm guessing no-one wants to comment about the Browns game...

Haven't watched it yet as was at Wembley and not sure I can bring myself to either...

Was actually embarrassing getting comments from other fans around me last night when the scores kept coming up.

3-6!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awful
i was in the exact same position as you...i was hoping there was some mistake when it stayed 3-0 for so long...but low and behold it was correct...i think i will wait until later in the week to look at it but it wont be pretty