Old 28.05.2017, 12:35 PM
All Pro

Positive noises coming out of the OTA's

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r....html#nws=true

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r....html#nws=true
Sponsored Links
Old 12.06.2017, 07:59 PM
All Pro

Good news, gives Flacco a decent target. http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...a-dd9a4ae682ae
Old 07.08.2017, 03:07 PM
MVP

OK time to start paying attention to the Ravens. What's what from training camp so far? How boned is the RB situation with Dixon out?
Old 23.09.2017, 07:42 PM
All Pro

I've been well jealous this week, thinking of you guys partying in London.
I hope you enjoy the weekend and, yes, you deserved your win last Sunday
Old 26.09.2017, 09:32 PM
Starter

Two things to say:

1. Have lost respect for Harbaugh with some of the comments he has made. When apologising for the performance he only mentioned the fans that had flown in from Baltimore and said nothing about the UK or Europe fans.

Also saying he doesn't want to come back to London. There are a lot of fans who were happy about finally getting a chance to see their team me included. Very disappointed in the performance and his comments since.

2. If im Bisciotti im looking into what's happened with this offence. Is it bad drafting? Coaching? Harbaugh hasn't had much success choosing an OC other than promoting Caldwell during the superbowl run (and potentially Kubiak although I think I read Bisciotti suggested him)

If things haven't improved by the end of next season and we don't make the playoffs Harbaugh could be on they way out with an offensive minded coach taking over. (Want to clarify that Harbaugh is still the guy to be in charge for me at the minute)
Old 27.09.2017, 11:58 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cootie93 View Post
Two things to say:

1. Have lost respect for Harbaugh with some of the comments he has made. When apologising for the performance he only mentioned the fans that had flown in from Baltimore and said nothing about the UK or Europe fans.

Also saying he doesn't want to come back to London. There are a lot of fans who were happy about finally getting a chance to see their team me included. Very disappointed in the performance and his comments since.

2. If im Bisciotti im looking into what's happened with this offence. Is it bad drafting? Coaching? Harbaugh hasn't had much success choosing an OC other than promoting Caldwell during the superbowl run (and potentially Kubiak although I think I read Bisciotti suggested him)

If things haven't improved by the end of next season and we don't make the playoffs Harbaugh could be on they way out with an offensive minded coach taking over. (Want to clarify that Harbaugh is still the guy to be in charge for me at the minute)
Agreed. No mention of how he decided to ignore traffic advice and arrived at the ground way too early and despite having never been to Wembley before, did not visit it in preparation. Absolutely mind boggling logistical planning which has nothing to do with it being in London. He's basically just decided to blame the fact it's in London to cover up for his own significant shortcomings.