NFL Gamepass discussion. - Page 1121 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 07.02.2018, 01:07 PM
Pro

I have found that on chrome cast the game or show stops for about 2 seconds every 30 seconds or so. ..very annoying
Sponsored Links
Old 07.02.2018, 03:10 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomGrant View Post
It must be in part down to what you’re using to stream the service with. I had the Superbowl running through Apple TV on Sunday night, plus NFL Network on my Mac during the entire broadcast and didn’t once get an instance of buffering. The picture quality was also superb on both. Admittedly, I only purchased Gamepass towards the end of the season so didn’t face all the initial dramas, but based on what I paid for, I’d certainly look at getting the full season come September.
I can run games fine on my Mac too. Anytime I try using Chromecast or Firestick I get the buffering every 30 seconds issue.
Old 07.02.2018, 04:52 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonno View Post
I can run games fine on my Mac too. Anytime I try using Chromecast or Firestick I get the buffering every 30 seconds issue.
Sounds like a faff, but could you stream the Mac through the Chromecast to the TV?
Old 09.02.2018, 08:50 AM
Pro

Only yesterday I signed up with Virgin media 200mbps and using it through the fire stick worked perfectly. ...before I was with bt and was probably getting max 45 mbps and that was likely my issue
Old 09.02.2018, 10:46 AM
Rookie

Lovely, thanks for all the info.
I'll pass it on to my dad.
Buffering shouldn't be a problem considering some of streams we've been watching.
A VPN would be well beyond his understanding though.
Thanks again!
Old 20.03.2018, 09:42 AM
Starter

Hi guys,

I'm going to be doing a one on one interview with the staff at Deltatre to offer suggestions for improvements in the 2018/19 product.

If you have anything you would like to see in the product or don't believe it's currently working correctly then please post here in the next 24 hours and I'll do my best to put it forward.
Old 03.04.2018, 08:28 PM
Starter

Well thats these morons shut off the Xbox app a month before the draft. We’ll just add this to the PS4 app that would be appear for the season starting/during the season/in time for the playoffs which still hasn’t appeared. And the Samsung and LG TV apps that were to appear in season, spoiler alert they didn’t appear either. And the Apple TV app that could only appear on the new versions of Apple TV as new apps couldn’t be added to the older versions, *spoiler alert* apps have been added to the older versions since that lie appeared. All of these lies and false advertising alongside the shambolic in season coverage over several weeks is the sum total of every single possible cost being cut at the expense of the NFL fan. Noticed people on social media stating that they’ll be making a complaint to trading standards and having looked into that tonight I’ll also be going down this route. A shameless money grab from cowboys offering an inferior product. The NFL should be embarrassed to be associated with such people.
Old 09.04.2018, 08:56 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbhoy1987 View Post
Well thats these morons shut off the Xbox app a month before the draft. We’ll just add this to the PS4 app that would be appear for the season starting/during the season/in time for the playoffs which still hasn’t appeared. And the Samsung and LG TV apps that were to appear in season, spoiler alert they didn’t appear either. And the Apple TV app that could only appear on the new versions of Apple TV as new apps couldn’t be added to the older versions, *spoiler alert* apps have been added to the older versions since that lie appeared. All of these lies and false advertising alongside the shambolic in season coverage over several weeks is the sum total of every single possible cost being cut at the expense of the NFL fan. Noticed people on social media stating that they’ll be making a complaint to trading standards and having looked into that tonight I’ll also be going down this route. A shameless money grab from cowboys offering an inferior product. The NFL should be embarrassed to be associated with such people.
But.... the new product does mean we have a Jay Ajayi picture in the app to represent the Super Bowl (9 rushes for 54 yds) in the Games tab because the new version offers 'region specific content' yay.

So there is that....
Old 09.04.2018, 09:19 AM
Starter

Is the new app available and working now?
Old 12.04.2018, 02:10 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgrr View Post
Is the new app available and working now?
Do you mean the new app on Xbox? If so no that’s due to launch in the new season - probably like the PS4 one did last year, oh wait

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super