Post Game Thoughts? - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Sponsored Links

Old 19.09.2014, 10:57 AM
Starter

What does everyone think?

I was really looking forward to that last night. Was switched off by half time. Really fed up. 2 defeats against back up Qb's then that humiliation on prime tonight. Haven't seen a Smith presser yet on the Buccaneers app but will be very interested to hear what he has to say. I realise we were missing players but we can get anywhere with silly inventions and fumbles. Steelers next week. I hope McCoy is back and Glennon starts.

Going to be a long season!
Sponsored Links
Old 19.09.2014, 11:51 AM
Pro Bowler

Like their jerseys the Bucs look UGLY!!
Old 19.09.2014, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewd View Post
Like their jerseys the Bucs look UGLY!!
S'alright. We'll compare playoff wins at the end of the year
Old 19.09.2014, 07:14 PM
Pro Bowler

Unhappy

Almost speechless ! No offense, no protection, no running game. We couldn't catch the ball or hang on to it. Defence was confused, hardly any pass rush, no coverage poor tackling. I think we just hit rock bottom and I think I can hear s******ing from an ex coach. But still Rome wasn't built in a day and silver lining to clouds and every other cliché you can think of. Can't believe I could be happy to see Glennon take the field ! On the plus side Julio Jones is on my fantasy team. On the downside I nearly selected Falcons defence but then realised how disloyal that would be!
Old 19.09.2014, 09:04 PM
Rookie

I think I have just about calmed down, I stayed up for that! Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. When we fumbled the forced fumble (try and say that quickly), it sort of summed up the season so far in one play. I'm starting to fear it may get even worse before it gets better, sure we will see Glennon sooner rather than later!

Only positive I can draw is that if we do get beat next week, I wont have to watch it being in wembley
Old 20.09.2014, 03:17 PM
Starter

An embarrassing display, I didn't watch the condensed version no point in doing so. If you ask me, get rid of the cover 2 defense and get Tedford back calling offense. No confidence on either offense or defense so far, the players seemed to give up against Atlanta.
Old 21.09.2014, 07:22 AM
Pro Bowler

Wink

I'm love the idea of a veteran QB starting with the rookie sitting behind. Takes the pressure off and lets them get to grips with the playbook and decision making at speed. But McCown !! A back up for most of his career .... I know he's had injuries but when he has started his decision making has been questionable. He's not the most accurate. Glennon would be better off with the Rodgers, Brady, Peyton, Brees highlight reel !