2017 IS Schedule - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 05.09.2016, 10:11 PM
Pro

Default 2017 IS Schedule

Listen, I know the 2016 games aren't done, but the announcement for next year's games I'd only around 2 months away, has anybody heard any rumours about the teams that will be coming over.....
Old 06.09.2016, 10:08 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstb-94 View Post
Listen, I know the 2016 games aren't done, but the announcement for next year's games I'd only around 2 months away, has anybody heard any rumours about the teams that will be coming over.....
Wasn't it a case last year that the NFL were peddling that most teams want to come to London?

That said, there are a few teams that you can easily cross off as not wanting to give up home field advantage any time soon and the Rams committed to playing a game a year in London while their new home is built in LA, so there's just one game we know nothing about.

We already know the Jags' future opponents for 2017, so in addition to their divisional games against the Texans, Titans and Colts, they'll host the Ravens, Bengals, Rams, Seahawks and one of Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders and Chargers from the AFC West, which is dependant on where the Jags finish. That opponent may not be known until Wk17 - as with the Giants-Rams for 2016 - because both divisions are wide open.

Likewise we also know the Rams have their divisional games against the Seahawks, Cardinals and 49ers, as well as Eagles, Redskins, Texans, Colts and the corresponding team from the NFC South (Falcons, Saints, Panthers, Bucs).

Can probably cross off the Colts, Redskins and Bengals coming back next year, the Texans may not want to play another international game after Mexico this year. There is the prospect of seeing the Rams twice if the NFL goes for a back-to-back scenario, but I don't like that idea.

Of the potential available teams in the mix, I think I'm right in saying the Eagles, Hawks, Cardinals, Titans and Ravens haven't been to London so there's potential to see some new teams and give us divisional match-ups, or maybe two!

Personally, I'd love to see the Hawks in London, preferably against the Rams because those games have been tasty recently.

What would be quite awesome is if the Panthers or Steelers give up a home game to come to London and bring the Packers with them. Think there may be a little bit of interest in those teams.
Old 06.09.2016, 11:53 AM
All Pro

The rumours doing the rounds is the Seahawks will be coming over.

The other one, which has been talked about since last year is the Bills will be back in 2018. That the talk has been so specific makes me think it might be true.

The other thing is to remember is a Germany game has been talked about for next year
Old 06.09.2016, 05:25 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by garethllewellyn11 View Post
Wasn't it a case last year that the NFL were peddling that most teams want to come to London?

That said, there are a few teams that you can easily cross off as not wanting to give up home field advantage any time soon and the Rams committed to playing a game a year in London while their new home is built in LA, so there's just one game we know nothing about.

We already know the Jags' future opponents for 2017, so in addition to their divisional games against the Texans, Titans and Colts, they'll host the Ravens, Bengals, Rams, Seahawks and one of Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders and Chargers from the AFC West, which is dependant on where the Jags finish. That opponent may not be known until Wk17 - as with the Giants-Rams for 2016 - because both divisions are wide open.

Likewise we also know the Rams have their divisional games against the Seahawks, Cardinals and 49ers, as well as Eagles, Redskins, Texans, Colts and the corresponding team from the NFC South (Falcons, Saints, Panthers, Bucs).

Can probably cross off the Colts, Redskins and Bengals coming back next year, the Texans may not want to play another international game after Mexico this year. There is the prospect of seeing the Rams twice if the NFL goes for a back-to-back scenario, but I don't like that idea.

Of the potential available teams in the mix, I think I'm right in saying the Eagles, Hawks, Cardinals, Titans and Ravens haven't been to London so there's potential to see some new teams and give us divisional match-ups, or maybe two!

Personally, I'd love to see the Hawks in London, preferably against the Rams because those games have been tasty recently.

What would be quite awesome is if the Panthers or Steelers give up a home game to come to London and bring the Packers with them. Think there may be a little bit of interest in those teams.
As the Jags are committed to Wembley till 2020 do u think the rams game will stay at Twickenham then seams to have had more demand for there game then the other 2 from what I have seen on here rams v hawks at Twickenham maybe be the same ? maybe better at Wembley even if its a couple of thousand more seats available ? wonder what peoples thought are
Old 08.09.2016, 10:50 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin 24 View Post
As the Jags are committed to Wembley till 2020 do u think the rams game will stay at Twickenham then seams to have had more demand for there game then the other 2 from what I have seen on here rams v hawks at Twickenham maybe be the same ? maybe better at Wembley even if its a couple of thousand more seats available ? wonder what peoples thought are
No dolphins next year?
Old 09.09.2016, 04:30 PM
Pro

wouldn't have thought so been 3 times now plus there quite a few id like to see come over that haven't yet
Old 09.09.2016, 10:22 PM
Rookie

Quote:
I have a feeling this is more to do with the Giants rather than the rams. If memory serves me correct (but could be wrong) it's their first visit back to the UK since the first Int Series game
Old 10.09.2016, 02:01 PM
Pro

Quote:
wouldn't have thought so been 3 times now plus there quite a few id like to see come over that haven't yet
Will they not be coming back soon following the introduction of the 'cities hosting a Super Bowl must play an International game' rule?

Means Atlanta will also probably be heading back in the near future
Old 10.09.2016, 04:06 PM
All Pro

As one of the top 3 supported teams in the UK and a poor homefield attendance and atmosphere the Dolphins will always be a solid candidate for the overseas games.
Old 11.09.2016, 07:30 AM
Pro

Have the Rams actually committed to the UK. I know the games have been given up but with Germany looking at having a game they could be going there. The Jags signed up for Wembey not sure what the deal was for Rams.