Twickenham Games, Ticketing, Seating, Advice, info! - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 17.04.2017, 11:08 AM
Rookie

Default Twickenham Games, Ticketing, Seating, Advice, info!

Hi,

Lifelong browns fan here and desperate to go and see them later on in the year. I'm after some advice really, I'm 6ft5 so leg room is a major issue for me, I've only ever been to Twickenham once for a Rugby League cup final and leg room was shocking.

Any advice or experience on what stands / tiers I should go in so I'm not cramped? Last time I went I was in block M13, middle tier on the left of the main stand.

Oh and fingers crossed I get a ticket
Oh and double fingers crossed the Browns win for once lol
Old 18.04.2017, 06:17 AM
Pro

I am M30 something (opposite to the Rams bench) just across from me was a press area which looked as if there was more leg room and space. Didnt look occupied by press just fans might be worth a bit of investigating. Good luck getting the ticket,
Old 20.04.2017, 03:29 PM
Administrator

Default Twickenham ticket limit

We have reduced the ticket limit for the Twickenham games to 4 tickets per person per game. This has been put in place to allow more fans the chance on purchasing tickets for these games in a stadium that has a smaller capacity than Wembley Stadium. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please note: Demand for this sale is high so we recommend you are online at 10am on 27 April 2017 for your best chance at securing tickets.
Old 21.04.2017, 10:28 AM
Pro Bowler

I feel like I'm having too much of a moan this morning, but this is excellent news for our group of 6...
Old 22.04.2017, 05:37 AM
Team Captain

Five of us going, and we're pissed off at this, especially the short notice prior to the ticket codes coming out. Thankfully a kind soul on here had a spare code so we can all go, albeit not sitting together - or possibly even the same section, who knows?

I signed up on at least 2 emails for codes too, but only got one sent out, which is also annoying.
Old 23.04.2017, 11:41 AM
MVP

This needed to be announced much earlier so that we would know to register more than once. This has caused our group of five to be really annoyed as one of us may not be able to go.
Old 23.04.2017, 04:53 PM
Starter

The whole 2017 ticket roll out has been a fiasco from day 1.

From having no dates..to having 2 dates possible...to not knowing kick off times...to now only being able to buy 4 tickets together.

Why are the NFL making this so difficult compared to previous years?
Old 23.04.2017, 06:13 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepuma View Post
The whole 2017 ticket roll out has been a fiasco from day 1.

From having no dates..to having 2 dates possible...to not knowing kick off times...to now only being able to buy 4 tickets together.

Why are the NFL making this so difficult compared to previous years?
Tickets seem to be selling out faster than ever. They have 35k season tickets IIRC plus the Wembley games selling out in a few hours, the Dolphins pretty much instantly, so they obviously don't have any qualms annoying the minority, such as groups of 5 & 6. There are plenty of groups of 4 or less happy to quickly buy all available tickets. Plus there is a risk, although NFL is more a family crowd than other sports, but larger groups can unfortunately be stereotypically rowdy drunk men annoying other fans.
Old 24.04.2017, 08:55 AM
Pro

Registered for vikings, received no code.
shambles - no one is replying - twitter, email, on here.... what a joke
Old 24.04.2017, 04:13 PM
Team Captain

Some people need to get a grip.

1. They had the small matter of arranging the whole 2017-2018 schedule (released last week), the fact you were given an either or date is better than not knowing at all which is the case for an American fan.

2. Supply and demand, as the sport increases in popularity over here you will find that more people want to attend, and this will ultimately end up with a X tickets per person, the upside of this being that touts don't snap up a hideous amount of tickets in 1 transaction, the downside is that sitting together in groups of more than 4 is not achievable.

When you take into account the amount of season ticket sales, those tickets that have been passed to sponsors and big wigs, there are not many tickets left in the pot for the general sale, that's just the way it is.