NFL Gamepass discussion. - Page 668 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

  #6671  
Old 16.07.2011, 10:11 AM
jrt55555's Avatar
jrt55555 jrt55555 is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 26.10.2010
Posts: 6,670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_H View Post
I think you're right. I cannot recall exactly what the price difference was, but it wasn't much when considering the difference between getting just one teams games and being able to watch any game you want.
Had a quick search back through this thread, and it appears that last years prices were as follows (with rough conversion rates for today):

Season Pass $280 (£175)

Team Pass $200 (£125)

Monthly $70 (£45)

Weekly $25 (£15)

So it was actually about £50 different last year, a bit more than I'd thought! I'd still suggest that the full gamepass is better value, although I suppose it depends on what you want from the service (and your bank balance!)

EDIT: I see rakacha beat me to it
Reply With Quote
  #6672  
Old 16.07.2011, 10:23 AM
johnst1981's Avatar
johnst1981 johnst1981 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 09.01.2009
Posts: 2,436
Default

Had an email this morning, Gamepass will be $239.99 (£148.79) for the 2011 season.

The auto-renew will not kick in until a CBA has been agreed.
Reply With Quote
  #6673  
Old 16.07.2011, 10:25 AM
rakacha's Avatar
rakacha rakacha is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 24.12.2008
Posts: 425
Default

Thanks.
Let's hope the $ takes a dive now

Did everyone get this mail ?
I didn't and wouldn't want to miss out on the auro renew !

Last edited by rakacha; 16.07.2011 at 10:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6674  
Old 16.07.2011, 10:38 AM
mrbyte11's Avatar
mrbyte11 mrbyte11 is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 22.07.2009
Posts: 846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakacha View Post
Thanks.
Let's hope the $ takes a dive now

Did everyone get this mail ?
I didn't and wouldn't want to miss out on the auro renew !
nope had no mail yet either
I'm sure they wont miss us out though

I'm ready for some football now
Reply With Quote
  #6675  
Old 16.07.2011, 10:40 AM
jrt55555's Avatar
jrt55555 jrt55555 is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 26.10.2010
Posts: 6,670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnst1981 View Post
Had an email this morning, Gamepass will be $239.99 (£148.79) for the 2011 season.

The auto-renew will not kick in until a CBA has been agreed.
Is that price for existing customers only though?
Reply With Quote
  #6676  
Old 16.07.2011, 11:07 AM
johnst1981's Avatar
johnst1981 johnst1981 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 09.01.2009
Posts: 2,436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt55555 View Post
Is that price for existing customers only though?
Ah perhaps.

Apologies for spreading misinformation.
Reply With Quote
  #6677  
Old 16.07.2011, 01:18 PM
Steve_H's Avatar
Steve_H Steve_H is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 04.09.2008
Posts: 4,377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnst1981 View Post
Had an email this morning, Gamepass will be $239.99 (£148.79) for the 2011 season.

The auto-renew will not kick in until a CBA has been agreed.

I got an e-mail, but it didn't give any prices for the upcoming season pass in the one I got,..
Reply With Quote
  #6678  
Old 16.07.2011, 09:41 PM
charlesp's Avatar
charlesp charlesp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: 25.09.2010
Posts: 842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnst1981 View Post
Had an email this morning, Gamepass will be $239.99 (£148.79) for the 2011 season.

The auto-renew will not kick in until a CBA has been agreed.
Note, this pricing is only valid specifically for last season's subscribers who opted-in for Auto-Renewal.

If you did not opt-in for Auto-Renewal or will be a new subscriber this season, pricing has not been made available yet. Reminder, if you want to lock in your Season Subscription rate for the 2012 season at the 2011 published rate, be sure to opt-in to auto-renew.

If you have any further questions about Auto-Renewals or other account questions, contact customer support via email at gamepass.support@nfl.com. Or by phone during business hours from 12:00pm ET to 10:00pm ET at 407-936-0867 or via live online chat at http://nfl.com/subscriptionsupport. Emails will be answered promptly within 24 hours.
Reply With Quote
  #6679  
Old 16.07.2011, 11:07 PM
Steve_H's Avatar
Steve_H Steve_H is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 04.09.2008
Posts: 4,377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesp View Post
Note, this pricing is only valid specifically for last season's subscribers who opted-in for Auto-Renewal.

If you did not opt-in for Auto-Renewal or will be a new subscriber this season, pricing has not been made available yet. Reminder, if you want to lock in your Season Subscription rate for the 2012 season at the 2011 published rate, be sure to opt-in to auto-renew.

If you have any further questions about Auto-Renewals or other account questions, contact customer support via email at gamepass.support@nfl.com. Or by phone during business hours from 12:00pm ET to 10:00pm ET at 407-936-0867 or via live online chat at http://nfl.com/subscriptionsupport. Emails will be answered promptly within 24 hours.


Hmm,.. Obviously can't speak for any others, but I for one was on for auto renewal as far as I knew. At least I was auto renewed for last season after subscribing for the prior one and have done nothing to opt out of that since. And the e-mail I received did not contain anything re pricing or auto renewal for the upcoming season,.... In fact it stated that I was currently paying monthly for the off season pass when in fact I am not, I payed for it in full with a single credit card payment as soon as it became available. Possible some subscribers have been sent the wrong e-mails??....
Reply With Quote
  #6680  
Old 16.07.2011, 11:11 PM
charlesp's Avatar
charlesp charlesp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: 25.09.2010
Posts: 842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_H View Post
Hmm,.. Obviously can't speak for any others, but I for one was on for auto renewal as far as I knew. At least I was auto renewed for last season after subscribing for the prior one and have done nothing to opt out of that since. And the e-mail I received did not contain anything re pricing or auto renewal for the upcoming season,.... In fact it stated that I was currently paying monthly for the off season pass when in fact I am not, I payed for it in full with a single credit card payment as soon as it became available. Possible some subscribers have been sent the wrong e-mails??....
Steve_H, recommend contacting customer support to address your case. Email support at gamepass.support@nfl.com. Or by phone during business hours from 12:00pm ET to 10:00pm ET at 407-936-0867 or via live online chat at http://nfl.com/subscriptionsupport. Emails will be answered promptly within 24 hours.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 09:53 AM.