NFLUK 2019 7 round Mock Draft-Discussion thread - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Old 26.02.2019, 01:19 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
So, if the possibles/probables take part, and the sign in issues get cleared up (), that leaves 6 spots to fill.
If it comes to it, I'm sure I can manage an unwanted team as a second team.
Old 26.02.2019, 08:54 AM
All Pro

Quote:
So, if the possibles/probables take part, and the sign in issues get cleared up (), that leaves 6 spots to fill.
we should probably work on the basis that sign in issues are not going to clear up!
Might be no harm to get the teams sorted sooner rather than later, at least then we know what teams are remaining, may give us an option at a more 'targetted' sell.
Will also make it easier to potentially find teams that we can take as a second team (I would prob put my name down for this if we were really stuck)
Old 26.02.2019, 11:20 AM
Team Captain

Count me in.
Old 26.02.2019, 12:04 PM
All Pro

I'll go from probable to yes. But I'm going to have very limited internet access if at all during the day. So depending when my picks fall, I'll probably have to select by proxy
Old 26.02.2019, 12:06 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe View Post
I'll happily stand aside from the Cowboys this year.

Noticed DraftBreakdown.com doesn't exist anymore, that makes life a pain in terms of researching players!
Go have a look at the new Draft Network site. A number of decent draft guts have come together and formed a new company, the site is very good and they even have a mock draft simulator, which despite only being launched yesterday, and having daily updates, is already probably the best around.
Old 26.02.2019, 03:37 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloG View Post
Go have a look at the new Draft Network site. A number of decent draft guts have come together and formed a new company, the site is very good and they even have a mock draft simulator, which despite only being launched yesterday, and having daily updates, is already probably the best around.
Yeah, I've been on that site, it's a good site. Very well done, and the simulator like you say is good. Looks much better than fanspeak's. I've read a fair bit of Marino and Ledyard in recent years. They certainly put the work in.

Shame draft breakdown has gone though. Having so many cut up tapes all in one place was great (and saved soooo much time).
Old 26.02.2019, 06:26 PM
All Pro

Also happy to take on a 2nd team if needed
Old 26.02.2019, 10:21 PM
Hall of Fame

Just a heads up. I'm struggling to log on via desktop at the minute. Hopefully I find a way round it, but if i get logged out on the mobile site too at any point I might be missing for some time!.......

*Back in business. No rhyme or reason to this site. At one point I couldn't log in. Then I was logged in but couldn't post. Now i'm logged in and everything is seemingly fine. The only thing I can think changed was on the 2nd or 3rd attempt it told me it had cleared my cookies without me asking it to.

Last edited by RichardCunliffe; 26.02.2019 at 10:38 PM.
Old 27.02.2019, 12:45 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe View Post
Just a heads up. I'm struggling to log on via desktop at the minute. Hopefully I find a way round it, but if i get logged out on the mobile site too at any point I might be missing for some time!.......

*Back in business. No rhyme or reason to this site. At one point I couldn't log in. Then I was logged in but couldn't post. Now i'm logged in and everything is seemingly fine. The only thing I can think changed was on the 2nd or 3rd attempt it told me it had cleared my cookies without me asking it to.
Probably better off doing the Draft on the website I created last year tbh, haven’t had any issues on there...
Old 27.02.2019, 09:16 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Probably better off doing the Draft on the website I created last year tbh, haven’t had any issues on there...
I am not fussed which we use, prob best if there are still a number of people having issues on this site