For those visiting Jacksonville in 2016 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 03.01.2016, 03:17 PM
Pro

Send a message via AIM to tahmay
Default For those visiting Jacksonville in 2016

Happy New Year to my UK Jaguars crew!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am working for the Jaguars again in the Champions Club, so if anyone is coming over for a game this season, let me know and I will help you purchase tix. You would also be helping me out, so if you could spread the word that would be awesome!

Cheers, Tammy
Sponsored Links
Old 03.01.2016, 10:46 PM
MVP

Thanks Tammy, won't be me (can't afford it) but I will pass on to others.

You planning on coming over again?
Old 04.01.2016, 02:12 PM
Team Captain

Thanks Tammy I'll definatly be in touch for tickets and well i would quite like to see you again while I'm in Jax . I'm looking to come over again either:

Week 10 (13th Nov 2016) & Week 11 (20th Nov 2016)
or
Week 11 (20th Nov 2016) & Week 12 (27th Nov 2016)

depending on which of those two options will give me the most Jags at Everbank games (or if the offical Bold City Brigade away trip falls on either of these dates).

Are you doing London again in 2016?

Alex

Last edited by BaronSamedi1980; 04.01.2016 at 02:18 PM.
Old 09.01.2016, 06:35 PM
Pro

We unfortunately aren't coming to London this year. I just started a new job so I lost about 2 weeks of vacation that I normally got. We definitely plan on coming next year though. We miss you guys!

Although, I do have to say how awesome it's been with so many coming over here. It was awesome seeing Alex, Stoph, Ollie and Paul last year. Ian you need to start planning a trip to come over. Alex would love to meet up again, and hopefully Mike isn't working. I'm pretty sure that Ollie, Paul, Nicky and Jamie are coming back over again too.
Old 01.04.2016, 05:21 PM
Pro

Not sure if you have already seen the construction cams at The Bank, but here is the link. Also, I got confirmation that single game tickets will go on sale the same week that the schedules come out so if you, or anyone you know are coming to Jax for a game, please purchase your ticket from me. I have access to seats that aren't open to the general public, plus you would be helping a sista out.

Last edited by tahmay; 03.04.2016 at 04:01 PM.
Old 01.04.2016, 05:22 PM
Pro

http://www.jaguars.com/constructioncams/
Old 01.04.2016, 08:48 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahmay View Post
Ah that takes me back to the days of Scoreboard cam!
Old 01.04.2016, 09:25 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I got confirmation that single game tickets will go on sale the same week that the schedules come out so if you, or anyone you know are coming to Ajax for a game, please purchase your ticket from me. I have access to seats that aren't open to the general public, plus you would be helping a sista out.
There are a number (yet to be determined) of us who are hoping to get over to Jax for the Green Bay game. There are a couple of dates we can not make it so we're anxiously waiting for the schedule release before we can guarantee it. How many tickets would you be able to get as a group Tammy? Also, do you have access to fanduel deck bar seats?

Thanks
Old 02.04.2016, 12:17 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jags_mad View Post
There are a number (yet to be determined) of us who are hoping to get over to Jax for the Green Bay game. There are a couple of dates we can not make it so we're anxiously waiting for the schedule release before we can guarantee it. How many tickets would you be able to get as a group Tammy? Also, do you have access to fanduel deck bar seats?

Thanks
A group is considered 10 tickets, and they are currently taking a $100 deposit to put you on the "group list". We had a sales meeting last night and they told us that the Denver and Green Bay games are going to sell out immediately so first come first serve. Let me find out if the $100 is refundable when I go to the stadium to work on Monday, and if so, I would highly recommend putting down the $100 even not knowing the dates. Then that way if you guys can't make that date you can get your $100 back. Also if you ultimately can't get 10 people to go, it would still be worth it, if you had the money to get 10 tickets, cause BELIEVE me, you will have absolutely no trouble selling those tickets.

Ironically the fan duel bar seats are the only seats in the Fanduelville that aren't sold out but they are VERY limited from what we were told last night.
Old 02.04.2016, 05:59 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
A group is considered 10 tickets, and they are currently taking a $100 deposit to put you on the "group list". We had a sales meeting last night and they told us that the Denver and Green Bay games are going to sell out immediately so first come first serve. Let me find out if the $100 is refundable when I go to the stadium to work on Monday, and if so, I would highly recommend putting down the $100 even not knowing the dates. Then that way if you guys can't make that date you can get your $100 back. Also if you ultimately can't get 10 people to go, it would still be worth it, if you had the money to get 10 tickets, cause BELIEVE me, you will have absolutely no trouble selling those tickets.

Ironically the fan duel bar seats are the only seats in the Fanduelville that aren't sold out but they are VERY limited from what we were told last night.
That sounds like a good idea, thanks.
We will look into it and see if it's the best option for us.

If you could find out when you get back if the deposit is refundable that would be brilliant and we will sort everything out through you if you would be happy with that?

Thanks