The official Jacksonville Jaguars thread - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Jacksonville Jaguars

Sponsored Links

Old 17.07.2005, 07:38 PM
All Pro

Default Re:The official Jacksonville Jaguars thread

I agree, I think 4 wins out of those games and we will be in there at the end. However Fred Taylor again will he be healthy for the start of the season.

While I'm on the subject of Fred Taylor this tag of 'fragile' or 'injury prone' he seems to carry with him is nonsense. I think in the last 2/3 years he's missed 2 games and only because he was forced to by the Jags backroom staff. The reason he is percieved as 'injury prone' is because for some reason the Jags dont tell the whole truth when it comes to players injuries in particular Freds. IIRC the Jags said he had a minor injury a few seasons back and ended up missing a large aprt of the season this is where the 'injury prone' tag comes from.

This threads been going for about 45 mins and has had nearly a dozen posts ;D I've created a monster ;D
Sponsored Links
Old 17.07.2005, 07:38 PM
All Pro

Should be a good battle at the top of the South between the Jags and Colts this year, I think we will pip you to first place but the two games agiant each other should be cracking.

Looking forward to it ;D
Old 17.07.2005, 07:41 PM
All Pro

I agree Indy I really hope sky show one of the Jags/Colts games (preferably the one at ALTELL ) because it'll be a thriller.

And sadly enough I agree about the Colts owning AFC South once again :'(
Old 17.07.2005, 08:09 PM

i'll keep you company in here JDV, the jags are my second team. Its a good job im here else you'd be pretty lonely!
Old 17.07.2005, 08:14 PM
All Pro

[quote author=LeedsJay link=board=1;threadid=11628;start=0#msg256873 date=1121630947]
i'll keep you company in here JDV, the jags are my second team. Its a good job im here else you'd be pretty lonely!
[/quote]

Well thanks mate but theres 2 of us!!!! Matt the Jag and I welcome you and all the other kinda Jags fans to this thread.

Old 18.07.2005, 02:18 PM
Starter

Send a message via MSN to Matt the Jag

[quote author=JDV link=board=1;threadid=11628;start=0#msg256875 date=1121631284]
[quote author=LeedsJay link=board=1;threadid=11628;start=0#msg256873 date=1121630947]
[/quote]

Well thanks mate but theres 2 of us!!!! Matt the Jag and I welcome you and all the other kinda Jags fans to this thread.

[/quote]

Indeed welcome to you, and all you other closet Jags fans :P
I know you all have a soft spot for us really ;D
Old 20.07.2005, 09:13 PM
Starter

OT Barnes Signs

The Jacksonville Jaguars have agreed to terms on a contract with rookie offensive tackle Khalif Barnes today. Barnes was drafted in the second round and was one of eight players selected by the Jaguars in the 2005 NFL Draft in April. He is the fifth Jaguars draft pick and second of the NFL's second-round picks to agree to terms.

Barnes, 23, was the 52nd overall selection in the draft. The 6-5, 315-pounder was a four-year starter at Washington. He started 42 consecutive games before missing the final seven games as a senior after fracturing his right wrist. The Spring Valley, Calif. native allowed only three sacks as a junior and senior.
Old 21.07.2005, 09:05 PM
All Pro

Couldn't believe we got him a whole round later that what some people had down in there mocks. Who starts at LT should be an interesting battle. Im looking forward to camp starting where we can get to see him and especially Matt Jones do their stuff.
Old 21.07.2005, 09:11 PM
Starter

Yeh i was pretty shocked we got him in the 2nd too. I dont think any eyebrows would have been raised if we took him in the 1st.
The battle should be very intresting! But IMO this is only good for us ;D
Old 21.07.2005, 09:13 PM
All Pro

Any news on how Hayward is doing with you guys? This guy has a massive future IMO and will be an elite DE.

Not happy we lost him but it was inevitable.

You guys are going to have a hell of a d-line next year. If only ours was that good

Tags
#sacksonville , #tealcurtain , anger is an energy , anger is god , don't look back in anger , pma , thefutureisnortman