The official Jacksonville Jaguars thread - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Jacksonville Jaguars

Sponsored Links

Old 21.07.2005, 09:17 PM
Starter

Send a message via MSN to Matt the Jag
Default Re:The official Jacksonville Jaguars thread

I havent heard that much tbh, there isnt alot you can tell from spring practices from a D-Lineman POV, not untill real training camp starts anyway.

I really do hope he fufils his potential because if we manage to produce a decent pass rush this should help our concern at RCB
Sponsored Links
Old 21.07.2005, 09:17 PM
All Pro

Yeah unlike the rcb battle :-\

Hayword looked good in spring practices but what can you tell from spring practices.

I was sure there were more Jags fans than this, me and you Matt we'll make this as popular as the AFC North thread all we need is to not sleep in a week

Edit - it seems your a faster typer than me
Old 21.07.2005, 09:19 PM
All Pro

Sure i can join in ;D. Im a massive Leftwich fan and tbh a big fan (obviously not as much as the broncos) of your team. I just love the way he plays and after watching that college game where he played on after wrecking his leg and getting the players to carry him to the line of scrimmage really made me respect the guy
Old 21.07.2005, 09:20 PM
Starter

[quote author=JDV link=board=1;threadid=11628;start=15#msg258527 date=1121980649]

Hayword looked good in spring practices but what can you tell from spring practices.

I was sure there were more Jags fans than this, me and you Matt we'll make this as popular as the AFC North thread all we need is to not sleep in a week

[/quote]

I thought there was someone called owain around before! not sure if he still is ???

Ha no sleep i dont think so lol but will try my best
Old 21.07.2005, 09:22 PM
Starter

[quote author=BioCore link=board=1;threadid=11628;start=15#msg258531 date=1121980775]
Sure i can join in ;D. Im a massive Leftwich fan and tbh a big fan (obviously not as much as the broncos) of your team. I just love the way he plays and after watching that college game where he played on after wrecking his leg and getting the players to carry him to the line of scrimmage really made me respect the guy
[/quote]

BioCore Closet Jag's fan no.1 ;D

Welcome aboard
Old 21.07.2005, 09:26 PM
All Pro

[quote author=BioCore link=board=1;threadid=11628;start=15#msg258531 date=1121980775]
[/quote]

I saw clips of that. Do you know what game it was because I'd love to get it on dvd. At first I was sceptical off him and taking Brunells place but after seeing the clips off his o-line carrying him to scrimmage made me a fan.
Old 21.07.2005, 09:27 PM
All Pro

Im slightly worried for you guys about your running back situation. IMO Taylor isn't healthy. There's too much speculation about it for there not to be a hint of truth in it.

I dont like the idea of a backup taking on the starting role maybe in a team which will need a good running game. I think you should have gone for Travis
Old 21.07.2005, 09:28 PM
All Pro

[quote author=Matt the Jag link=board=1;threadid=11628;start=15#msg258532 date=1121980831]
[quote author=JDV link=board=1;threadid=11628;start=15#msg258527 date=1121980649]

[/quote]

I thought there was someone called owain around before! not sure if he still is ???
Ha no sleep i dont think so lol but will try my best
[/quote]

I remember seeing him around but havn't seen him since the draft. There is also a lass called JaguarSpirit that joined not long ago. I'll pm so they no this cool thread exsits 8)
Old 21.07.2005, 09:34 PM
Starter

[quote author=BioCore link=board=1;threadid=11628;start=15#msg258542 date=1121981238]
Im slightly worried for you guys about your running back situation. IMO Taylor isn't healthy. There's too much speculation about it for there not to be a hint of truth in it.

I dont like the idea of a backup taking on the starting role maybe in a team which will need a good running game. I think you should have gone for Travis
[/quote]

Yeh i dont really fancy the idea either. However i would like to se Fu given ago, because apparantley when he was in Pittsburgh he was quite impresive, but was hampered by his hamstrings, if he could put these problems behind him it would be intreasting to see how he progreses
Old 21.07.2005, 09:48 PM
All Pro

There, just sent a pm to Owain and JaguarSpirit. Expect the Jags fan base to DOUBLE!!!

The back-up rb situation is interesting. I'm not a fan of Toefield and aside from him all we seem to have is rb/fb hybrids, Jones, Fu. So I would imagin the won't have the speed to start only to carry it for a few short yards whilst Fred catches his breath. Shame we missed out on Henry. IMO the Bills let him go there because they thought we would finish with a better record than the Titans ;D ;D ;D

Tags
#sacksonville , #tealcurtain , anger is an energy , anger is god , don't look back in anger , pma , thefutureisnortman