UK Jags Fantasy - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Jacksonville Jaguars

Sponsored Links

Old 30.10.2011, 11:48 PM
Hall of Fame

Default UK Jags Fantasy

Since the season is well in the thick of it, thought it was time to dedicate a thread to the league. It's getting pretty tight in the middle, 1 game separating 2nd - 7th.

I have a pretty good matchup going against Count right now. I seemed to be coasting, but that late surge from the Bengals D leaves me just 8 points ahead with both of us having our QB play in the primetime games.

He has Romo, I have Rivers. Normally I would be confident that Rivers v Romo with an 8 point cushion would be OK, but after last week it could be dicy. I was almost tempted to choose Big Ben instead - if I had done I'd be 29 clear with all players done with just Romo to go for Count.

Just hope Rivers comes good - I am currently 7th, but a win puts me right in the thick of the chasing pack.
Sponsored Links
Old 31.10.2011, 03:06 AM
All Pro

yea its a nice little battle going on in the middle, I had a bad start 0-2 which has me struggling but have put up some good scores last few weeks.

I've got a good matchup with JDV,thought going into tonights game I was gonna lose it, had V-Jax, Tolbert (who I have over Mendenhall, as I thought he'd do **** all, 9 points and now I think I made a mistake) Gates and the Philly D to go against Austin, Witten Bailey and Ryan Mathews. Thankfully it's looking good for me as I've gone from 1 behind to 4 in front and I have 3 to go compared to just Mathews.
Old 31.10.2011, 05:12 AM
Hall of Fame

So Romo has played and Count has a lead of just 4.02 with all players done, I am slightly confident that Rivers will do just enough to put me ahead.

Of course if I had gambled on Big Ben and Beanie Wells instead of Rivers and Lynch, I'd be safely home and dry by about 25 points.
Old 31.10.2011, 01:47 PM
Pro Bowler

I think you may, just may have it this week Paul. Unless Rivers decides that he isn't going to play. I was hoping for a much better performance from Romo this week seeing the Eagles seemed to be failing up till now.

Very tight in the middle though, cant actually check mine at the moment, but i think im 4-4 now. Still all to play for.
Old 31.10.2011, 01:48 PM
Super Moderator

Honestly havent looked at mine for about 4 weeks since I went on holiday - will re-focus for the run in now and try for a playoff spot.
Old 06.11.2011, 06:58 PM
Super Moderator

Thank god for Julio Jones

Now where do the Jags need to go to get us one of them??
Old 06.11.2011, 07:41 PM
Pro

Well the Stormers are in the lead. GET IN!!!
But I'm not sure I'll staying there for too long

Last edited by The_Jellied_Jags; 06.11.2011 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Realised I sounded very cocky :p
Old 06.11.2011, 07:48 PM
Super Moderator

Paul is catching me up, we both have 5 players in the later games/playing tomorrow so could go either way. We are both 4-4 so it's a crucial game.
Old 06.11.2011, 07:52 PM
Pro

This has been a good league so far, way better than my other two on NFL.com.
Old 06.11.2011, 07:57 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Paul is catching me up, we both have 5 players in the later games/playing tomorrow so could go either way. We are both 4-4 so it's a crucial game.
It's probably going to hinge on the QB battle (Big Ben v Rodgers). I took a big gamble by dropping Rivers for Ben, which I hope doesn't come back to bite me. Ben has outscored Rivers by a fair chunk in the last few weeks though.

I'm also nervous about Beanie Wells - he always seems to have some injury doubt lingering - I dropped him last week and he got more points than his replacement - no doubt this week having put him back in because Peterson is on a bye, he will end up doing next to nothing.