PHINS FANS OPINIONS! - Page 2798 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Miami Dolphins

Sponsored Links

Old 07.11.2016, 12:04 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harps View Post
Well, that was another tough game to watch.

I thought the stupid penalties made it closer than it should have.

Incredible return by Drake.

Yards were tough to come by for Ajayi but he still got over 100.

O-Line didn't seem quite as dominant as they looked the past couple of games.

Maxwell is a real concern. I really hope he can find form. Chargers next week, and Rivers will be throwing practically every down. It'll be a lot tougher than Fitzpatrick.

Speaking of form, Parker needs to find some as well. He's been a real disappointment so far this year.
I thought it was another pretty strong performance from the O-Line to be honest. Tannehill didn't see that much pressure, and they racked up the best part of 150 rushing yards on the stingiest run defense in the league. Just hope that group can stay healthy, because it all seems to fall apart when one of them is out!

Agree that Parker has been a disappointment so far this year. He was almost invisible today.

Last edited by Cornishman32; 07.11.2016 at 12:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 07.11.2016, 12:05 PM
GOAT

I am just happy that we have pulled 3 consecutive wins out of the bag.. with a healthy line we don't look too bad really..
Old 07.11.2016, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

Congratulations on the win last night. Not exactly a classic, and a very Jets way of losing a game, but the best team probably won on the day.

You look a very different prospect when you have your best 5 OL on the field at the same time. Didn't think Ajayi would be as big a factor as he was, he looks a real prospect as long as his knees hold up.

Good luck the rest of the way, except for the rematch obviously...
Old 08.11.2016, 07:22 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Congratulations on the win last night. Not exactly a classic, and a very Jets way of losing a game, but the best team probably won on the day.

You look a very different prospect when you have your best 5 OL on the field at the same time. Didn't think Ajayi would be as big a factor as he was, he looks a real prospect as long as his knees hold up.

Good luck the rest of the way, except for the rematch obviously...
Was nice to get the win since you guys have owned our house the last few years!
Old 09.11.2016, 01:00 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornishman32 View Post
I thought it was another pretty strong performance from the O-Line to be honest. Tannehill didn't see that much pressure, and they racked up the best part of 150 rushing yards on the stingiest run defense in the league. Just hope that group can stay healthy, because it all seems to fall apart when one of them is out!

Agree that Parker has been a disappointment so far this year. He was almost invisible today.
There will be a lot of money invested in that line to keep it together over the next few seasons, with the holes to fill on the Defensive side its going to mean some very difficult decisions have to be made

But as Salguero wrote we have spent nigh on 2 decades trying to find our next Marino, when its finding our next Csonka that may be what pulls us out of the mire. Running over teams in the early 70's didn't do us too bad....
Old 09.11.2016, 01:04 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash11 View Post
There will be a lot of money invested in that line to keep it together over the next few seasons, with the holes to fill on the Defensive side its going to mean some very difficult decisions have to be made

But as Salguero wrote we have spent nigh on 2 decades trying to find our next Marino, when its finding our next Csonka that may be what pulls us out of the mire. Running over teams in the early 70's didn't do us too bad....

Guys... I am right here..
Old 13.11.2016, 04:45 PM
Pro Bowler

Tough couple of days - Bill Stanfill, one of the no-name defence, died on Friday and recently released Isaiah Pead was involved in what sounds like a awful car crash yesterday. Hopefully he can pull through.

Old 14.11.2016, 01:24 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harps View Post
Tough couple of days - Bill Stanfill, one of the no-name defence, died on Friday and recently released Isaiah Pead was involved in what sounds like a awful car crash yesterday. Hopefully he can pull through.

Sad news... Stanfill is a real Dolphins legend.
Old 14.11.2016, 01:31 AM
Super Moderator

I know Tannehill has his critics on here... but he really was excellent today. Made several outstanding throws today and continues to bust the myth that he can't throw deep.

Nice to see Parker show up this week as well.

And pleased for Alonso to get the winning TD. He's putting together a real nice season at MLB, and is proving to be a solid pickup.
Old 14.11.2016, 08:54 AM
Team Captain

KIIIIKOOOO ALLONNNNNNSOOOOOOO!

Tremendous performance netting our 4th win on the trot, best run since 2008. Unlike our Philbin era 'only play 2 qtrs of football per game' we really finished this one strong and never gave up on the game which I love. Also I think Lippett had 2 interceptions which was outstanding.

Question to those that know about this stuff, on the Kiko pick play, we lined up in the blitz package and at the last minute Kiko dropped out and back into wide coverage on the right, anyone know why he did this? was it a last minute decision or was the play designed to disguise this particular move?