Hey fellow G-Men! - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New York Giants

Old 04.11.2016, 09:00 PM
Rookie

David your instincts served you well with that one !
Hey Josh ive been to 4 is games now ( 3 wembley 1 twickenham )
Ive had endzone first tier twice , intresting to get the QB view of the game , corner first tier and then 2nd tier at twickenham on about the 27 yards line , for me great seats ,not just because it was giants game and on their side i just felt the overall view of game was much better than id experienced before but i doubt theres a bad seat in either ground tbf . Twickenham got abit of stick before hand on the forum but i thought it had a better atmosphere and as david says the giants fans outnumbered the rams significantly !
Im likeing the idea of a giants fan meet up for a is game btw , Regards Neil
Old 05.11.2016, 12:16 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjones178@hotmail.co.uk View Post
The seats are just my opinion. But sideline in any tier is better than elsewhere in that tier.

Like a lot of people in the UK, the flimsiest of reasons really. My friends started a Madden league and because I had not played before they gave me the choice of the Pats or the Giants. I chose the Giants, the Giants won the Superbowl in the following season and I won the Madden tournament. So it was all good.

But I could have been a Pats fan (shudder).
It's amazing how many British NFL fans have been introduced to the sport via Madden. It sounds like it was your destiny to be a Giant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilgally View Post
David your instincts served you well with that one !
Hey Josh ive been to 4 is games now ( 3 wembley 1 twickenham )
Ive had endzone first tier twice , intresting to get the QB view of the game , corner first tier and then 2nd tier at twickenham on about the 27 yards line , for me great seats ,not just because it was giants game and on their side i just felt the overall view of game was much better than id experienced before but i doubt theres a bad seat in either ground tbf . Twickenham got abit of stick before hand on the forum but i thought it had a better atmosphere and as david says the giants fans outnumbered the rams significantly !
Im likeing the idea of a giants fan meet up for a is game btw , Regards Neil
Hey Neil, thanks for your input. I can see how a sideline seat would give you the best view of both teams, similar to watching on TV I guess.

I appreciate your advice guys. I'm going to aim for sideline but I think I'd be happy with any seat for my first IS game. Saints-Dolphins is the only confirmed game for 2017 as far as I know, I think that's a good matchup for a neutral. The Dolphins are an improving side and seeing Drew Brees would be special. I doubt the Giants would come over 2 years in a row but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!