The Dawg Pound! - Page 405 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cleveland Browns

  #4041  
Old 07.09.2014, 01:58 PM
savoavfc's Avatar
savoavfc savoavfc is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 13.12.2009
Posts: 198
Default

I can't wait! Let's just hope we give them a closer game than we usually do. I'll be happy with 1 win out of the first 3 games,I hope that's today!
Reply With Quote
  #4042  
Old 09.09.2014, 09:14 AM
essexdawg's Avatar
essexdawg essexdawg is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 08.10.2013
Posts: 132
Default

so with the nfl players association voting today on the new drugs policy, is there a real chance gordon might be reinstated? or are people just getting carried away?
Reply With Quote
  #4043  
Old 09.09.2014, 11:52 AM
go_browns!'s Avatar
go_browns! go_browns! is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 05.01.2010
Posts: 3,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by essexdawg View Post
so with the nfl players association voting today on the new drugs policy, is there a real chance gordon might be reinstated? or are people just getting carried away?
The latter I'm afraid, I just can't see a reversal or even a half season ban, but we can hope I suppose.
Reply With Quote
  #4044  
Old 09.09.2014, 01:11 PM
essexdawg's Avatar
essexdawg essexdawg is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 08.10.2013
Posts: 132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_browns! View Post
The latter I'm afraid, I just can't see a reversal or even a half season ban, but we can hope I suppose.
albert breer reported that part of the new deal includes reassessment of penalties already handed down during the 2014 season.

espn cleveland have gone as far as to say his reinstatement is inevitable.

i'm new to fantasy football so not really sure how it all works but i've got a pending claim for gordon off waivers.

#freejoshgordon
Reply With Quote
  #4045  
Old 09.09.2014, 08:04 PM
leebladedawg's Avatar
leebladedawg leebladedawg is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 25.11.2005
Posts: 17,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_browns! View Post
The latter I'm afraid, I just can't see a reversal or even a half season ban, but we can hope I suppose.
He will be reinstated then banned again for his DUI, i just dont see how they can keep the ban when clearly Josh had to be the center case for why this change has come
Reply With Quote
  #4046  
Old 09.09.2014, 09:26 PM
Bruce70's Avatar
Bruce70 Bruce70 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 29.04.2011
Posts: 1,164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebladedawg View Post
He will be reinstated then banned again for his DUI, i just dont see how they can keep the ban when clearly Josh had to be the center case for why this change has come
Hopefully some footage will come up on Utube showing the passive smoking incident
Reply With Quote
  #4047  
Old 12.09.2014, 08:12 AM
go_browns!'s Avatar
go_browns! go_browns! is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 05.01.2010
Posts: 3,827
Default

I want him back as much as the next person, but I can't see a dramatic turnaround. Schefter expects 6-10 game ban.
Reply With Quote
  #4048  
Old 12.09.2014, 02:23 PM
essexdawg's Avatar
essexdawg essexdawg is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 08.10.2013
Posts: 132
Default

adam schefter saying gordons suspension expected to be reduced to 8 games later today when new policys agreed.

seems odd to me if thats the case?? surely its either 16 under the old 2013 policy or 0 under the new 2014 policy.

Last edited by essexdawg; 12.09.2014 at 03:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4049  
Old 13.09.2014, 11:29 AM
go_browns!'s Avatar
go_browns! go_browns! is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 05.01.2010
Posts: 3,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by essexdawg View Post
adam schefter saying gordons suspension expected to be reduced to 8 games later today when new policys agreed.

seems odd to me if thats the case?? surely its either 16 under the old 2013 policy or 0 under the new 2014 policy.
Repeat offences or the DUI thrown in? Not sure of the exact details. Suspension is 10 games, now 9 after last week and 8 after tomorrow. 6 games with Flash at wide out! Better than no games and no pre-season / training camp.
Reply With Quote
  #4050  
Old 19.09.2014, 09:19 PM
leebladedawg's Avatar
leebladedawg leebladedawg is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 25.11.2005
Posts: 17,158
Default

Been confirmed that Josh ban is 10 games with two already served, the good news is that he will not miss any games due to his DUI so if he is a good boy this will be it
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 09:22 AM.