Fantasy League - Page 18 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Old 01.08.2016, 03:52 PM
Pro Bowler

Talking

Kept the season ticket for this year. Bro and I are going to both Wembley games but Twickenham is to harsh a journey for my well dodgy back. The cost of three trips to London is too much as well.
As for the defeats, we will have to actually blame the team this year instead of your mojo !
Old 01.08.2016, 05:06 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by waggit View Post
Kept the season ticket for this year. Bro and I are going to both Wembley games but Twickenham is to harsh a journey for my well dodgy back. The cost of three trips to London is too much as well.
As for the defeats, we will have to actually blame the team this year instead of your mojo !
Been Wembley enough for now. Never been twickenham so that's my choice this year. I'll ensure I have a designated driver so I can have a few drinks
Old 26.08.2016, 05:29 PM
Pro Bowler

Danny I am optimistically hoping the draft is still ok for Monday but seeing no other posts up is worrying. I ve done loads of research and am drowning in lists of players and combinations of players and dark horses which will all be thrown over the shoulder and set alight by my chain smoking once the draft begins.
If you seriously get stuck for Twickenham tickets I have 2 I won't be using but they are in upper corner of end zone. Section U I think.
Old 27.08.2016, 08:16 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by waggit View Post
Danny I am optimistically hoping the draft is still ok for Monday but seeing no other posts up is worrying. I ve done loads of research and am drowning in lists of players and combinations of players and dark horses which will all be thrown over the shoulder and set alight by my chain smoking once the draft begins.
If you seriously get stuck for Twickenham tickets I have 2 I won't be using but they are in upper corner of end zone. Section U I think.
Yeah I don't think there's enough interest to be honest. Might be an idea to leave it unless a few express and interest within the next week. I can't seem to find the old league either so it would have to be a brand new one rather than activating the old one.

Oh thanks. I'll let you know about twickenham. There's a chance there could be a few of us. If you find any takers before I get back to you then do that. I'll let you know
Old 27.08.2016, 11:45 AM
Pro Bowler

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyg164 View Post
Yeah I don't think there's enough interest to be honest. Might be an idea to leave it unless a few express and interest within the next week. I can't seem to find the old league either so it would have to be a brand new one rather than activating the old one.

Oh thanks. I'll let you know about twickenham. There's a chance there could be a few of us. If you find any takers before I get back to you then do that. I'll let you know
Ok thanks Danny. I only bought the tickets to Twicks as part of the season ticket package as didn't want to lose our Wembley seats. 3 trips to London would of meant giving up our only weeks holiday of the year as not enough funds to do it all. If they up the games or include Twickenham again then the season tickets will go next season and I'll do one game as the cost is too much for travel and hotels.
As for the fantasy football, disappointed for you as you put the effort and work into it and I am very grateful to you for that. I have joined another league as an emergency measure but if you get a last minute flood of accepters then I'm there as well. Although the stress of two drafts may just finish me off !
Old 30.08.2016, 08:33 PM
Pro

I would be interested in continuing the league, enjoyed it so far. Unfortunately, I'm not sure i would be around to participate in the live draft as I am busy in the week up before the season starts.

If we are go and you're fine with the fact I'd probably have to auto-draft, I'd be very happy to go again.
Old 31.08.2016, 06:53 PM
Pro Bowler

I joined another league and drafted Sunday night but am more then willing to be involved in a second league. Friendly bunch, not one person joined in the chat. My hello was met by stony silence and I was mid placed in each round. Can't wait for the season to start and receiving 1st lot of international tickets in post today really cheered me up.