Patrick Peterson CB 1 4.55%
Marcel Dareus DT 4 18.18%
OTHER 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03.04.2011, 01:46 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mde203 View Post
I'd trade down if PP7 was there. Get to 11 and grab an extra second if we can. But we won't do it, and I don't think anyone will want to trade up to 4 anyway.
49'ers would I reckon, they need PP7 more than any other team does
Old 06.04.2011, 08:47 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalblueboy1 View Post
Just bumping this thread up so the debate about who we 'should' pick can continue!

For my part,reading the opinions so far, and the negatives associated with a lot of the candidates, I'm convinced we should trade down for an extra pick.There's some top talent not getting discussed as top 6 picks.
Still think PP7 will be in the mix though as it will save MB money by allowing J-Jo to go.
Joseph wants to stay and I think Brown will pay up considering he was a 1st round pick. Mike won't want to lose 2 1st round picks in one off-season.
Old 13.10.2011, 01:41 PM
Pro Bowler

How does everyone think it worked out for us so far?

I was in favour in the Green-Dalton combo but it is still too early to say "I told you so." Green looks like a star and while Dalton hasn't been spectacular has has shown great leadership and poise in the victories we have.

It pretty much looks that the top 5 or 6 players will be excellent players. In fact the top 5 players drafted colud all be superstars.

It is too early to judge the rest of the draft but it is good to see Moch back in full training.
Old 13.10.2011, 02:47 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidey77 View Post
How does everyone think it worked out for us so far?

I was in favour in the Green-Dalton combo but it is still too early to say "I told you so." Green looks like a star and while Dalton hasn't been spectacular has has shown great leadership and poise in the victories we have.

It pretty much looks that the top 5 or 6 players will be excellent players. In fact the top 5 players drafted colud all be superstars.

It is too early to judge the rest of the draft but it is good to see Moch back in full training.
It's worked out well so far, and if it continues then I'll gladly admit I was wrong to be so critical of the drafting of Dalton. He looks competent, which is as much as you can ask from a second round pick thrust into the lineup without a training camp.

AJ Green looks like a stud, he has best-in-the-league potential.
Old 13.10.2011, 07:03 PM
All Pro

Cincy got rave reviews by the 'experts' for their Draft, and it seems to be going well so far.

I wanted Green from the start, and am more than happy with what he's achieving.

With hindsight, a D-Lineman would have been a wasted high pick as so many of our guys are playing at such a high level now, although Geathers continues to be 'just a guy'. Dalton has only 3 less tackles than Geathers, and Leonard is 1 behind him. Not impressive

With the D-Line doing so well, I do wonder where someone like Moch fits in now? We don't need to blitz as the front 4 are generating presssure, and I don't know whether Moch becomes a true OLB, or a speed rusher DE? They clearly wanted a great athlete like Johnson, but now that seems less valuable.

Will be very interesting to see how things go against much better Offences. CLE (22), DEN (25), SF (27) and JAX (32) are hardly setting the world on fire, and are giving us a statstical blip.

Is Sands injured btw?