International series game - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Baltimore Ravens

Old 26.09.2013, 06:27 PM
All Pro

Sorry to hear that Marc m8

I know how it feels, my condolences to you and your family

Sadly I won't be making the game, so hope you all have fun watching the Stoolers get hammered to go 0-4
Old 26.09.2013, 06:44 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owenny View Post
Yes mate, Wembley will be buzzing from about 12 noon onwards with loads to do. There's some games and exhibitions and loads of food and beer stalls so you'll have a blast. I'll either have my white Lewis jersey or black Flacco jersey on, can't decide!
It's gotta be white Lewis.
Old 27.09.2013, 12:24 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owenny View Post
Terrible news Marc, condolences to you and yours. Hope you're alright.

Three of us flying from Edinburgh to Stanstead on Saturday morning and back Monday afternoon. We're on the 9:50 flight Saturday morning, might be a bit too early if you're (potentially, of course) having to travel down from Aberdeen.

Thank you again everyone. Really been blown away with all the well wishers and people sending their condolences. A horrible thing to happen made a little easier with this. so, much love to you all.

Owen I think we just miss you at the airport. our flight is about an hour after yours. Train from Aberdeen at 5.45 gets me in at about 8.20. Think we are heading straight to the airport so might catch you for a pint. You heading to the GreenMan on sat night?
Old 27.09.2013, 12:50 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvus corax View Post
It's gotta be white Lewis.
White Lewis it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsnapper View Post
Thank you again everyone. Really been blown away with all the well wishers and people sending their condolences. A horrible thing to happen made a little easier with this. so, much love to you all.

Owen I think we just miss you at the airport. our flight is about an hour after yours. Train from Aberdeen at 5.45 gets me in at about 8.20. Think we are heading straight to the airport so might catch you for a pint. You heading to the GreenMan on sat night?
Oh dear, early rise for you my man! We should be at the airport about half past 8 then heading through security etc so if you're there we can have an early beer and breakfast!

Honestly not sure what we're doing on Saturday night yet. Once I speak to the other two this afternoon I'll get a better idea I'd imagine.
Old 27.09.2013, 01:28 PM
Pro Bowler

Looks like there should be a good number of UK Ravens down!
Old 27.09.2013, 01:58 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsnapper View Post
Cheers guys, much appreciated. Nothing prepares you for the phonecall to break the bad news. It happens everywhere but it doesn't make it any easier.

Spoke to my dad who said I should still go. Just looking at flights back on monday morning to get me back in time for the funeral.
That's awful news. Sorry for your loss, mate.
Old 01.10.2013, 11:39 AM
Pro Bowler

Well that was some game Just a pity our Ravens couldn't increase the gap in games between us and the steelers. Matt Cassel really surprised me. Thought he looked pretty good.

Nice to meet you Mikey and plenty others. Great to put faces to names Overall was a great trip.

Thanks for all the messages aswell guys. Funeral was yesterday and wasnt easy to get through but the family done us all proud. Managed to raise over six hundred pounds. From a personal point of view, all the messages recieved on here and twitter etc have been a big help, so thank you. Much love folks.

Last edited by longsnapper; 01.10.2013 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Half the message seems to have disapeared!
Old 22.10.2013, 05:32 PM
Pro Bowler

Anyone going on Sunday?

Undecided where we'll be going pregame but will heading to Marylebone Sports Bar after as last time was class.