Steelers Week - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Baltimore Ravens

Old 16.10.2013, 06:03 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashing_Yards View Post
I'm not sure it has, it's lost some faces and some profiles synonmous with the early days of the rivalry but it's still an intense, physical and closely-fought game, even with back-up QBs running th show. Yes we're the last game of the Thanksgiving Thursday triple-header in November.

I think this game is not just about the form of the two organizations at present, it's about more than that, as all good rivalries should be, the way we've started this season has been appalling but bear losing to the Ravens? I'm not so sure I could. The reason why there is the lack of hype from elsewhere is because usually we're contesting as perennial post-season teams, at the moment not so much, but the games herald a little more than that for me.

Always loved it under the lights SNF at Heinz Field, don't know why, perhaps our great victories there against you.

Or Flacco driving 92yds for the win?

And as Rashing says, Ravens-Steelers is 3rd Thanksgiving game, as I'll be there!!!
Old 17.10.2013, 09:46 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneddon11 View Post
Or Flacco driving 92yds for the win?

And as Rashing says, Ravens-Steelers is 3rd Thanksgiving game, as I'll be there!!!
I have to say I really enjoy games at Heinz field. They seem to stick in my mind if it's for good or bad. Flacco has actually done quite well there in recent times with the game winning drives. I'll never forget the passes to TJ Whosyamamma & Torrey Smith to win close games.

I will also never forget Troy Polemalu running that INT back in the AFCC Game.

Still this rivalry has only enriched both our franchises and my hatred for the Steelers over the years slowly turned to respect. Can't wait for the game this week!
Old 17.10.2013, 10:53 PM
Rookie

As said before see this as a low scoring game.Hopefully oline will have improved.

36d 14hr 52mins