Breaking News! 2018 NFL London Games announced - Tickets sold out - Page 9 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2018 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 18.02.2018, 04:49 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhemers View Post
It was more a tier map than a specific seat map, but it shows that while three sides have the usual three tiers (with probably the middle being corporate boxes etc), the south end seems to be just one tier. How that will pan out for buying the tickets in the stadium, I'm not sure just yet.

Anyhow, attached the map I got to this reply.

Spoke to a couple of Spurs season ticket holders, and they've heard nothing about purchasing NFL tickets. That's not to say they won't have the opportunity, but I suspect it may happen after our season ticket renewals.
You are correct the South End is just one tier. You see similar at other football grounds like Anfield Liverpool. Is something they like in football a complete wall of fans all in the team’s jersey colour to build atmosphere and intimidate the opposition team. What I don’t know is if they vary ticket prices by row, I would have thought they must do as nearer the pitch is much more popular and greater demand than right at the top.
Sponsored Links
Old 18.02.2018, 04:51 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry2018 View Post
I live in Scotland and therefore can't get down to London in consecutive weekends for the games.

As an Eagles fan this is the ideal fixture for me and with my mate being a Jags man, couldn't really pick a better match up to suit us.

Question is when will we know whether that match is coming week 7 or 8.

I fear we're going to have to book a package with a 50/50 punt and hope to get lucky.
Latest will be April when all NFL fixtures are announced. May be a few weeks earlier as I think happened with the London undecided games last year.
Old 18.02.2018, 08:27 PM
Rookie

Gambled and bought a package for the game on the 28th...realised I have Kevin Bridges the weekend before anyway which made my punt more sensible!

If it's not the Eagles it wasn't to be, Rivers vrs Mariota would be just as competitive!
Old 18.04.2018, 08:27 AM
Rookie

"The schedule will be announced exclusively on NFL Network during the"
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...edule-thursday

Last edited by jwh1875; 18.04.2018 at 08:34 AM.
Old 20.04.2018, 05:55 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry2018 View Post
Gambled and bought a package for the game on the 28th...realised I have Kevin Bridges the weekend before anyway which made my punt more sensible!

If it's not the Eagles it wasn't to be, Rivers vrs Mariota would be just as competitive!
All is good. You got the game you wanted.
Old 11.10.2018, 08:38 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by packreb View Post
I don't think anyone can complain about the quality of match ups this year.

I generally go to one game. Probably looking at Seahawks Raiders, but Eagles Jags is a pretty good match up too.

I wonder what the tailgate will be like at Spurs ground?

My main concern as with other years is if the game I go to clashes with a Packers game. Wish they would release all fixtures and times at the same time so I could avoid this.
Raiders and Seahawks both have losing records. Ditto eagles.

Chargers - Titans both winning records.

This is why people shouldn’t write off match ups a year in advance. So much can change.

To be fair you don’t write any off... but it’s a year thing about the quality of match ups and a year in advance it’s impossible to tell which teams will be contenders next year.

I think all three will be decent TBH.