Restricted View Seats - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2018 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 10.09.2018, 06:05 PM
Rookie

Default Restricted View Seats

Hi,

Me and a friend are heading down to the Seahawks v Raiders and managed to get restricted view seats block 109 row 2.

At first glance on viewmyseat.com they look decent with little or no restrictions, just wondering if any of you have sat in this block or other restricted view seats and what it was like?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by broony85; 10.09.2018 at 06:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 10.09.2018, 06:35 PM
Pro Bowler

http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheSta...omYourSeat#vfs

row 2 is basically the front and level with the pitch. Sat down you wont be able to see any of the field markings past the 15 yard line nearest you and stood up you might make out the halfway markings. Hence the restricted view
I was that low in the other corner at that end as an away fan at a Spurs game last season. Majority of the game was spent either squinting or watching the tv screen at the other end.
Plus side is youll be close to the players when the action is down your end and will be in with a chance of grabbing anything thats chucked into the crowd. Also the home team tunnel is just to your right.

The above is an honest opinion from someone who prefers to be higher up in a stadium whenever watching sport. Your experience may well be different.
Hope you enjoy your day
Old 11.09.2018, 05:22 PM
Rookie

I was in Row 2 in a previous NFL fixture at Wembley, in a corner (like 109). There was a huge audio speaker stack in front of us that restricted the view down the pitch. Was still a good experience though, being that close to the endzone.
Old 12.09.2018, 07:13 AM
Pro

First time I went to IS (Vikings/Steelers) was in that block, row 6 or so. Thought they were brilliant seats then being so close to the action and the tunnel. No issues with restricted view, I think it is more about the TV cameras that may obstruct occasionally.

Managed to bag even better seats right alongside the "away" tunnel means we can reach out and high five players or get stuff like Josh Norman's gloves
Almost guaranteed to see yourself on TV when the teams are introduced plus many of the interviews are done right in front of you.

As for the game, back right-hand corner (especially for rh QB's) of endzone is where offenses target and you get a real sense of the ball coming your way.

Everybody who has come with me agrees best seats in the house!

Hope you get a similar experience.
Old 12.09.2018, 08:57 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRISLEONG View Post
First time I went to IS (Vikings/Steelers) was in that block, row 6 or so. Thought they were brilliant seats then being so close to the action and the tunnel. No issues with restricted view, I think it is more about the TV cameras that may obstruct occasionally.

Managed to bag even better seats right alongside the "away" tunnel means we can reach out and high five players or get stuff like Josh Norman's gloves
Almost guaranteed to see yourself on TV when the teams are introduced plus many of the interviews are done right in front of you.

As for the game, back right-hand corner (especially for rh QB's) of endzone is where offenses target and you get a real sense of the ball coming your way.

Everybody who has come with me agrees best seats in the house!

Hope you get a similar experience.
You sit right near me. We are just above the away tunnel on the front row. Amazing seats that since I have had them, I just cant let them go!
Old 20.09.2018, 07:39 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwebster09 View Post
You sit right near me. We are just above the away tunnel on the front row. Amazing seats that since I have had them, I just cant let them go!
Too right I will never give up these seats!

We are at all three games so should try and say "Hello". I will be in a Falcons shirt with Hester my son has a Panthers one.

4 weekends to go!
Old 14.10.2018, 10:19 PM
Pro

Being given Russell Wilson's cap at the end of the game is the cherry on top of the cake for our seats that just keep giving

Need to see if can snag a game ball next time
Old 15.10.2018, 11:14 AM
Pro

Quote:
Too right I will never give up these seats!
Just out of interest, which block and roughly which seats are these?
Old 15.10.2018, 12:05 PM
Pro

Block 137 within the first 10 rows
Old 15.10.2018, 03:19 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Block 137 within the first 10 rows
Great work! I assume this is you two that sit in front of us (The Redskins and Bills father/son combo).

Tags
wembley