this is ruining the Nfl experience for me.. - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2018 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 22.09.2018, 11:04 AM
Pro

Tickets for the titans game will be available for a snip nearer the time from the same ppl who are trying to rip you off now.
Sponsored Links
Old 24.09.2018, 09:20 AM
Pro

A small number of tickets for the Titans - Chargers game are on Ticketmaster again. Have they been sending out emails alerting people of ticket availability?
Old 24.09.2018, 05:35 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaitchB Niner View Post
A small number of tickets for the Titans - Chargers game are on Ticketmaster again. Have they been sending out emails alerting people of ticket availability?
Nine tickets are still showing as available for the Titans - Chargers game (Blocks 226, 236, 525, 526).

I also couldn't help but notice a few sideline blocks, a couple of end zone blocks, and a couple of middle and top tier blocks are highlighted for the Raiders - Seahawks game. No tickets are available but are they perhaps preparing to release a few tickets?
Old 26.09.2018, 06:30 AM
Pro

good to hear, as said above , very stressfull experience.not as it should be...
Old 27.09.2018, 05:19 AM
Pro

They mentioned on the One Show last night that there are tickets to the NFL games for £1,170 on Getmein. The Ticketmaster guy was a bit of a dick about it, just saying they have to honour it, but no new listings are allowed.

Last edited by NaitchB Niner; 27.09.2018 at 05:44 AM.
Old 10.10.2018, 09:13 AM
Pro

Titans Chargers tickets available again, various sections
Old 10.10.2018, 12:46 PM
Pro

Played it close but got tkts for the hawks/raiders game, one down one to go...

Any eagles tkts about ??
Old 11.10.2018, 11:59 AM
Rookie

Reselling, in general, has to be tackled by strict regulation to tackle third-party selling going on between the major ticket distributors. It is not going to be tackled by the likes of Ed Sheeran and Arctic Monkeys taking commendable, but ineffective, individual stances and rubber-stamping their tickets with restrictions they then don't enforce. I was at Ed Sheeran in Cardiff in June (my missus people, not me....) and we were told to bring two forms of ID, ticket booking confirmation and proof of address. Sod all was asked for when we got to the gates. Asked a few we were sat by if they'd been asked, na-da. Watched tickets get sold before the gigs and I know people who bought through the well-mentioned viagogo and still got in, despite Sheeran's own assurances they wouldn't and would have to pay on the door.

That, also, is not going to help one bit. Punishing fans for being ripped off in an attempt to get back at those who ripped them off is nonsical. Sourcing refunds after is a very iffy game and if you look in the news, no-one is talking about it. Reason why? No refunds happened because they got in with the tickets anyway. Viagogo called Sheeran's bluff and won.

Instead of punishing fans who bought tickets at inflated prices, you need to punish the primary seller for not having better restrictions on secondary sites being able to break their rules and access their system using bots to make mass purchases at release date prices. That's how the NFL tickets ended up elsewhere so quickly. Ticketmaster have been caught already in the US swooning tout services, here in the UK they are supposed to have shut down their own secondary services to minimize it.

The problem as well with the likes of Viagogo who are effectively a tout service dressed up as a primary ticketing site is that this is now a major public company. Eric Baker owns a chunk in the stock exchange and their investors are significant public company investors in the political like. Interesting that very little was made of Viagogo turning down a public enquiry. Go online and have a look at their investors list, quite a few Tories on there....Remember Baker is also still heavily involved with Stubhub in the background too so same rules ignored for them.

I think you'll need a change of government first for any real impact.
Old 17.10.2018, 10:07 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searchy1 View Post
I was absolutely seething last year that the Saints / Fins game sold out before tickets went on sale (all "snapped up" via presale and despite registering, I never got a link!!) .
No they weren't!
Old 18.10.2018, 11:44 AM
Pro

Shed loads available in the 100/200 sections for Titans v Chargers now.