Seahawks/Raiders Wembley ticket details confirmed - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2018 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 24.08.2018, 04:31 AM
Super Moderator

Following our email last week regarding the relocation of the Seattle Seahawks v Oakland Raiders game on Sunday, October 14, from Tottenham Hotspur to Wembley Stadium, we are pleased to confirm details for Wembley season ticket holders to renew their existing seats for this game.

As a current Wembley season ticket holder, you will now have the opportunity to add this game to your Wembley season ticket package. Your seats will be made available exclusively for you in your season ticket account at www.eticketing.co.uk/nfl/ from 10:00 a.m. (BST) on 28 August until 5:00 p.m. on 4 September.

These tickets will remain in your account for the duration of the sale period, so you can log in any time during this priority window to purchase.

Individual pricing for this game will be the same as the two other games at Wembley this season and you will continue to receive the benefit of a 10 per cent saving over the cost of individual game tickets. View prices here.

Please note: The sale will be a renewal of your same seats only and you cannot change seats or purchase more seats during this sale. If you have not renewed your seats for the additional game by 5:00 p.m. (BST) on 4 September, your seats will be removed from your account and released in the general public sale on Monday, 10 September.

To access the sale, please log in to your account at www.eticketing.co.uk/nfl using your customer ID below:

Your Customer ID number is: ???????

Please be advised that we are currently working to allocate seats into accounts, so you may experience error messages if you log in in before the on-sale window begins.
Sponsored Links
Old 24.08.2018, 09:50 AM
Team Captain

As a season ticket holder, I took advantage of Fee Free Tuesday for the other 2 games. Will there be a booking fee this time and will there also be postage to pay?
Old 24.08.2018, 12:33 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by batemans25 View Post
As a season ticket holder, I took advantage of Fee Free Tuesday for the other 2 games. Will there be a booking fee this time and will there also be postage to pay?
I would imagine so as this is a "separate transaction". If the game was still at WHL you would be being charged those fees.
I also took advantage of the fee free offer on the season tickets.
Old 28.08.2018, 08:27 AM
Pro

I am Cat 9 seating, and the TM website syas my booking fee is £332.00 per seat!! They have missed off the decimal point obviously but so amateurish again by TM and NFLuk.

Here are the booking fee's per seat.

Location Booking fee (per seat)

Premium Sideline central £12.00
Premium Sideline £12.00
Club End Zone £8.99
Category 1 £9.40
Category 2 £8.99
Category 3 £7.52
Category 4 £6.76
Category 5 £5.95
Category 6 £4.54
Category 7 £4.13
Category 8 £3.73
Category 9 £3.32
Children Category 1 £2.12
Children Category 2 £1.89

Delivery Charges
Standard Post - £3.25 per transaction

Airmail to Non-UK - £5.75 per transaction

Last edited by jediknight49; 28.08.2018 at 08:29 AM.
Old 28.08.2018, 08:31 AM
Team Captain

I have had no email from NFLUK about any of this, so its a good job I have been logging on here.

Does anyone know if there is a link to the ticket site or is it just through ticketmaster?

If anyone from NFLUK is reading could you advise why I am not getting emails. Is it something I have done?
Old 28.08.2018, 08:51 AM
Rookie

the ticketing page is already stucked and showing that I am in a queue
Old 28.08.2018, 09:21 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfcBOli27 View Post
I would imagine so as this is a "separate transaction". If the game was still at WHL you would be being charged those fees.
I also took advantage of the fee free offer on the season tickets.
It isn't so it shouldn't.
Old 28.08.2018, 09:43 AM
Pro

Given ST holders have a week to renew, I'm taking my time over it!

@Paul - I didn't get one of the original emails, but I did get the one about the relocation to Wembley and renew period opening this morning about a week ago.
Old 28.08.2018, 11:40 AM
Rookie

I went through the renewal of my seats for the final game and the whole time the seat price was shown as £0, used my debit card to pay for the booking fee and delivery only.

Have since received a confirmation e-mail showing the tickets again as £0 and my booking & delivery fees as confirmed paid via debit card.

Has the system failed to charge me for the tickets, or will this be taken at another point because it doesn't state anywhere on the website or in any communications I've received that it would be.
Old 28.08.2018, 11:58 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasypseudonym View Post
I went through the renewal of my seats for the final game and the whole time the seat price was shown as £0, used my debit card to pay for the booking fee and delivery only.

Have since received a confirmation e-mail showing the tickets again as £0 and my booking & delivery fees as confirmed paid via debit card.

Has the system failed to charge me for the tickets, or will this be taken at another point because it doesn't state anywhere on the website or in any communications I've received that it would be.
Keep your head down and hope for a nice freebie.