NFL Kickoff on Piccadilly news: Theatre schedule confirmed - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 06.09.2018, 09:12 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualcomm View Post
14:45-15:30 - Around the NFL Podcast LIVE with Dan Hanzus, Marc Sessler, Gregg Rosenthal and Chris Wesseling
Is this still going ahead? Doesn't seem to be bookable on the app and I think it has disappeared from the news article.
Sponsored Links
Old 07.09.2018, 08:06 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualcomm View Post
Celebrate the start of the NFL season with NFL Kickoff on Piccadilly on Saturday, September 8!

Missed football this offseason? This incredible line-up we have for you at the NFL UK Theatre located at 195 Piccadilly is the perfect way to prepare for the 2018 season.

Schedule:

12:20-13:10 - Screening of Philadelphia Eagles America’s Game
12:30-13:00 - Jacksonville Jaguars Cheerleaders signings and photo opportunities
13:30-14:10 - NFL UK Live with NFL legends, Matt Forte and Paul Posluszny (plus further Legends TBA)
14:45-15:30 - Around the NFL Podcast LIVE with Dan Hanzus, Marc Sessler, Gregg Rosenthal and Chris Wesseling
15:15-16:15 - Alumni signing sessions
16:30-17:00 - New York Jets Cheerleaders signings and photo opportunities
Signing sessions will be open to all fans on the day on a first come first served basis.

Reservations will be required for NFL UK Live and the Around the NFL Podcast LIVE. Further information on how to reserve your place will be sent next week.

If you are a paid Game Pass Pro subscriber (before 26 August) you will be entitled to a priority 24 hour window to reserve a place at these events. Sign up to today at nflgamepass.com‎.

With a headline music performance to be revealed soon, live stage shows, a range of American style food, appearances from NFL Legends and cheerleaders and much more, there is a range of entertainment for the whole family to enjoy at NFL Kickoff on Piccadilly.

The NFL Event Pass App will also be available to download soon to help you plan your action packed day. We look forward to welcoming you on the day and look out for more exciting news on this historic event in the coming weeks.
NFL UK Live - 13.30-14.10 still no info on tickets! SORT IT OUT!!
Old 07.09.2018, 08:56 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Allens Retrobates View Post
NFL UK Live - 13.30-14.10 still no info on tickets! SORT IT OUT!!
Tickets were made available yesterday. I believe all are gone now.
Old 07.09.2018, 08:57 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit-fire View Post
Tickets were made available yesterday. I believe all are gone now.
Really? damn it. the email a few weeks ago said Game pass subscribers would get advanced notice as well!
Old 17.09.2018, 09:28 AM
Rookie

Default Same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderLes View Post
Tried to get info via facebook and twitter for a few weeks now but never get any answer Also this weekend there are Rail works between Brighton and London so no direct trains if I do go now will have to take an longer route with an extra 1.1/4 hours journey each way so would have been nice to know something by now
Been posting on FB for over a week now and no response. I want to know if there is anything going as I’ve gone and booked my hotel already as I couldn’t take a chsnce