2018 season tickets - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07.09.2018, 06:41 PM
Mr_Freeze's Avatar
Mr_Freeze Mr_Freeze is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 03.07.2010
Location: Trowbridge, originally from Leeds
Posts: 322
Default 2018 season tickets

Any idea when the season tickets will start been delivered?
The Seahawks game is quite early and we are only a month or so away now.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 07.09.2018, 07:25 PM
AfcBOli27's Avatar
AfcBOli27 AfcBOli27 is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 31.08.2013
Location: Bournemouth
Posts: 731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Freeze View Post
Any idea when the season tickets will start been delivered?
The Seahawks game is quite early and we are only a month or so away now.
2-3 weeks before.
When there has been a game in late September, they typically arrived last week of aug/early sept.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28.09.2018, 04:14 PM
Mr_Freeze's Avatar
Mr_Freeze Mr_Freeze is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 03.07.2010
Location: Trowbridge, originally from Leeds
Posts: 322
Default

Guys, has anyone received tickets yet?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 28.09.2018, 06:10 PM
AfcBOli27's Avatar
AfcBOli27 AfcBOli27 is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 31.08.2013
Location: Bournemouth
Posts: 731
Default

Not yet. would expect them to start dropping late next week is my guess
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 28.09.2018, 08:44 PM
poorchester poorchester is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 14.10.2010
Posts: 8
Default

2 of the 3 arrived on Wednesday. Raiders tickets to follow.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 30.09.2018, 03:14 PM
Mohamed7's Avatar
Mohamed7 Mohamed7 is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 27.10.2008
Posts: 110
Default

Haven't received mine yet hopefully sometime this week.

Last edited by Mohamed7; 30.09.2018 at 03:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 30.09.2018, 09:57 PM
mayhemers's Avatar
mayhemers mayhemers is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 02.05.2013
Location: London
Posts: 97
Default

No sign of any here yet either.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01.10.2018, 04:46 AM
Thepuma Thepuma is online now
Starter
 
Join Date: 01.12.2016
Posts: 207
Default

Squeaky bum time for me...if I don't get them by Wednesday I will miss the Raiders game. I'm flying to Tenerife for 10 days Thursday and going direct to london for the raiders game Sunday...why have they left it so late?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01.10.2018, 08:26 AM
malcy93's Avatar
malcy93 malcy93 is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 20.08.2017
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepuma View Post
Squeaky bum time for me...if I don't get them by Wednesday I will miss the Raiders game. I'm flying to Tenerife for 10 days Thursday and going direct to london for the raiders game Sunday...why have they left it so late?
You can sort them out at the game. The box office was right in front of you as you get to stadium near the Club Wembley entrance. They open 3 or 4 hours before kick-off.

I am sure there are details on this site somewhere.

You must bring the credit card you paid for the tickets and I would suggest some other id like photo driving licence.

A Swedish work colleague had to do this when his tickets never arrived before he had to leave for UK to attend the game.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02.10.2018, 05:54 AM
Thepuma Thepuma is online now
Starter
 
Join Date: 01.12.2016
Posts: 207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcy93 View Post
You can sort them out at the game. The box office was right in front of you as you get to stadium near the Club Wembley entrance. They open 3 or 4 hours before kick-off.

I am sure there are details on this site somewhere.

You must bring the credit card you paid for the tickets and I would suggest some other id like photo driving licence.

A Swedish work colleague had to do this when his tickets never arrived before he had to leave for UK to attend the game.
I bought the Raiders tickets on the secondary market so that option isn't available as I w9nt have the card they were purchased on.

The whole NFL experience in this country is so poorly run, it makes you wonder how serious they are about having the games here.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 11:26 PM.