The selling/buying of tickets is not permitted on the forum - Page 7 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2018 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 07.02.2017, 05:02 PM
Rookie

Default Ticket Resale

The reason we cannot buy or sell tickets on here is because NFLUK would rather we were ripped off by touts operating through 'legal' resale sites. I have written to and emailed NFLUK asking why they allow this yet they dont have the decency to reply. The amount of tickets on resale sites this year is apalling and these sellers had no intention of going to the games. Stick to the fan groups on Facebook and sell to genuine supporters for face value if you cant go. Ticketmaster are thieves and this years pre-sale was a shambles.
Sponsored Links
Old 07.02.2017, 06:05 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliotnc View Post
The reason we cannot buy or sell tickets on here is because NFLUK would rather we were ripped off by touts operating through 'legal' resale sites. I have written to and emailed NFLUK asking why they allow this yet they dont have the decency to reply. The amount of tickets on resale sites this year is apalling and these sellers had no intention of going to the games. Stick to the fan groups on Facebook and sell to genuine supporters for face value if you cant go. Ticketmaster are thieves and this years pre-sale was a shambles.
The reason is if there is a disagreement over the tickets (eg they turn out to be fake and the buyer wants their money back) there is no system for this to be contested and NFLUK would be liable.
A forum can be a very anonymous place and anyone could post a couple of times to scam some people over tickets.

Whilst i and everybody else understand/agree with your point about re-sale sites and touts, this site just doesnt provide the right platform to be used as an alternative.
You have already stated the next best solution for both seller and buyer, which is to use social media to get in touch with other fans who may no longer be able to go.

Also i suggest you read/re-read this thread as im sure NFLUK have already given the reason.
Old 22.07.2017, 08:12 AM
Rookie

I'm in town for the Browns v Vikings game and fancy going, all the resale sites are asking ridiculous money for even the cheapest tickets. Anyone know where I can pick a couple of cheap tickets up, not bothered about good seats.
Old 12.09.2017, 02:37 PM
Rookie

Apologies for cross posting!

I have purchased a couple of game tickets from a friend of a friend who had a season ticket and couldn't go to the dolphins game. I'm just wondering if theres any problems I may face getting access, will they ask for ID do I need any other confirmation or will the tickets them selfs suffice?
Old 12.09.2017, 05:14 PM
Team Captain

You'll not have any problems. At Wembley you self scan you ticket before going through the turnstiles.
Old 14.09.2017, 05:37 PM
Rookie

Default Wembley touts

Does anyone have any experience buying from touts at Wembley? There are ten of us going to the Saints @ Dolphins game and as 2 decided to join us late they couldn't get tickets.

I am trying to persuade them to buy (albeit at inflated prices) on one of the legalised touting websites in advance but they want to "risk it" on game day.

Wondering whether the tickets sold on Wembley way are likely to be genuine and what the cost of the cheapest seats would likely be?
Old 20.12.2017, 11:00 PM
Rookie

Default ISO 2013 Steelers/Vikings ticket

Im looking to buy this used or non used ticket if anyone has one. Im in US and will pay shipping + cost. Thank you.