NFL Gamepass discussion. - Page 1142 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 09.08.2018, 08:40 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfcBOli27 View Post
Xbox app wasnt ready at the start of last season but was up together by end of oct. Is working totally fine as of 17:03 today.
As stated in my previous post, and confirmed by Flexfan53, some of us are still unable to use the new Xbox app, and Deltatre don't appear to be in any hurry to fix this...
Sponsored Links
Old 09.08.2018, 09:12 PM
All Pro

What a surprise, GP promised episode 1 of Hard Knocks would be available to watch on GP today and surprise surprise, nothing. NFLUK tweeting out an apology, some things just never change. Prepare for another season of complete failure from GP. Let’s start a sweepstakes of when they’ll be forced to hand out partial refunds again, I’ll take week 5!
Old 09.08.2018, 10:45 PM
Pro

I had auto-renew turned off. It has automatically been turned back on and this week they tried to charge my card. My credit card company blocked it, but I have access until 1 August 2019 now anyway. Odd. I can't even work out how to turn auto-renew off again!
Old 10.08.2018, 08:37 AM
Starter

I watched the Bills/Panthers game live last night. No problems at all. Just about perfect.
Old 10.08.2018, 11:19 PM
Rookie

Location - Australia.

Last season the NFL on Xbox app ran flawlessly. Much better layout than the NFL INT android app that i could run through my Sony Bravia TV.

The streaming through Xbox was smooth compared to the android app which would stutter a fair bit. And now with the new update stutters and drops out constantly.

The Xbox one NFL app had an update and I thought cool, it's back and updated all will be good. Not to be. This app is not available in your territory.....

Hopefully there will be another update soon for users in Australia as it is a popular way down here to watch with your NFL Gamepass.

Back to the average android app for now.
Old 11.08.2018, 08:45 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsssup View Post
Location - Australia.

Last season the NFL on Xbox app ran flawlessly. Much better layout than the NFL INT android app that i could run through my Sony Bravia TV.

The streaming through Xbox was smooth compared to the android app which would stutter a fair bit. And now with the new update stutters and drops out constantly.

The Xbox one NFL app had an update and I thought cool, it's back and updated all will be good. Not to be. This app is not available in your territory.....

Hopefully there will be another update soon for users in Australia as it is a popular way down here to watch with your NFL Gamepass.

Back to the average android app for now.
We are blocked from using the original Xbox NFL app as we have to use the new separate GamePass app instead. The original NFL app gave access to the original Gamepass service which they have stopped us accessing by preventing access to the app itself.
Old 11.08.2018, 08:49 AM
Team Captain

Hey.

Are the play index and the stats gone ?
When watching a game we used to have access to realtime stats and were able to navigate directly to any play through the play by play.

Are those features gone ??

Edit : looks like I need to "access" GP with HTML5 and not Flash so that all features are available.
Now I just have to figure how to do that

https://support.nflgamepass.com/hc/e...ost-from-HTML5

I don't have that blue dot. Only a yellow "Menu" dot.

Btw feels like i'm back on this board every august and every year the site gets worse ^^

Last edited by rakacha; 11.08.2018 at 09:54 AM.
Old 11.08.2018, 10:06 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkBill View Post
I watched the Bills/Panthers game live last night. No problems at all. Just about perfect.
Still can't download it though
Old 12.08.2018, 09:46 AM
Rookie

Android app to Chromecast.

Anyone had the issue where it keeps going back to the start of the programme? Does it afyer a couple of mins of watching it.

Crap
Old 13.08.2018, 11:15 AM
Rookie

Might be of interest to some...For those subscribing, you can go through TopCashBack, and they are currently giving you 10.5% cashback on Gamepass subscriptions - so at least a way to claw back £14 from the current subscription cost.

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super