AFC East and AFC North Draft Needs - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Buffalo Bills

Sponsored Links

Old 16.02.2011, 01:39 PM
Pro Bowler

Send a message via AIM to dujek Send a message via Yahoo to dujek

A QB is round about dead last in the list of the Bills' needs this off-season.

The Bills need more quality fat bodies on both sides of the ball, but especially on defense. They need a powerful ILB, and unless Merriman returns to his roided up best they need an OLB. They also probably need to take a DB and a Safety as they could well lose Florence and they'll definitely let Whitner walk.

DE
RT
DT
ILB
OLB
TE
CB
SS

If the Bills were to go strictly BPA, then none of the QBs would get a look-in at #3, and if they were to go with a need and reach slightly, they still shouldn't be looking at a QB.

Peterson, Dareus, Fairley, Bowers with maybe Vonn Miller as an outside bet at #3.
Sponsored Links
Old 17.02.2011, 11:20 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dujek View Post
A QB is round about dead last in the list of the Bills' needs this off-season.

The Bills need more quality fat bodies on both sides of the ball, but especially on defense. They need a powerful ILB, and unless Merriman returns to his roided up best they need an OLB. They also probably need to take a DB and a Safety as they could well lose Florence and they'll definitely let Whitner walk.

DE
RT
DT
ILB
OLB
TE
CB
SS

If the Bills were to go strictly BPA, then none of the QBs would get a look-in at #3, and if they were to go with a need and reach slightly, they still shouldn't be looking at a QB.

Peterson, Dareus, Fairley, Bowers with maybe Vonn Miller as an outside bet at #3.
A QB is not close to dead of Buffalos needs. Beyond Fitzpatrick Buffalo have nothing. I also wouldn't band my future on a QB who has had one season playing decent football. Fitzpatrick will do. The more i look at the prospects the more i agree with class is ugly at the top level but in the 2nd round some great potential Qb will be available. Buffalo will likely be going BPA looking at Buffalo recent criteria for picking it's hard to guess but they might suprise the Buffalo faithful and draft AJ Green.