53 man roster - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Buffalo Bills

Sponsored Links

Old 03.09.2011, 11:37 PM
Pro Bowler

Default 53 man roster

QB (3) – Thigpen, Fitzpatrick, Smith — 2010 (3)

RB (4) – Jackson, Spiller, J. White, McIntyre — 2010 (4)

WR (6) – Parrish, St. Johnson, Jones, Easley, R. Martin, D. Nelson — 2010 (5)

TE (3) – D. Martin, Chandler, Pianalto — 2010 (2) w/1 suspended

OL (8) – Urbik, Levitre, Wood, C. Brown, Hairston, Rinehart, Bell, Pears — 2010 (9)

DL (7) – Heard, Sp. Johnson, Carrington, K. Williams, Troup, Edwards, Dareus — 2010 (7)

LB (10) – Eddins, Merriman, Batten, Kelsay, Barnett, Moats, Davis, Sheppard, Morrison, C. White — 2010 (10)

DB (9) - McKelvin, A. Williams, McGee, Florence, Rogers, Searcy, Byrd, Wilson, Scott — 2010 (10)

ST (3) – Moorman, Lindell, Sanborn – 2010 (3)

CUTS
Here are the remaining roster cuts made by the Bills Saturday.

LS Danny Aiken
WR Kamar Aiken
QB Levi Brown
FB Jehuu Caulcrick
TE Mike Caussin
LB Antonio Coleman
CB Reggie Corner
WR Craig Davis
DE Lionel Dotson
DB Sidney Glover
C Geoff Hangartner
LB Brandon Hicks
G Cordaro Howard
NT Michael Jasper
DE T.J. Langley
CB Doyle Miller
TE Shawn Nelson
DB Joshua Nesbitt
WR Naaman Roosevelt
C Michael Switzer
T Jason Watkins
OL Mansfield Wrotto

So what are your views, my personally sad to see Roosevelt cut, he had a strong Camp and first two pre season games, but was victim of injury, Nelson think the combination of injuries and not playing much was his reason, and Hangartner was the most shocking, would have had him ahead of Colin Brown, do feel for Felton Huggins, what does he have to do. Hope noone takes a shine to Jasper

my practise squad 8
Brown
Jasper
Roosevelt
Nesbitt
K.Atkin
+3
Sponsored Links
Old 05.09.2011, 02:26 PM
MVP

I am gutted about Shawn Nelson i really expected him to be a great player but it wasn't ment to be.

Geoff Hangartner is going to look like a bad cut int the short term. Overpriced for someone who was likely to be a bench player but he has talent and plays in a position which Buffalo need depth. It's not like the Bills need cap relief but Ralph always has run a cheap opperation. As for the rest kind of expected. Michael Jasper is such a freak i can't expect him to ever live up to his potential 400lb players aren't meant to be in the NFL.
Old 05.09.2011, 02:44 PM
MVP

I am not on the Bills hype wagon this season. It's difficult to see what this team’s direction.

Buffalo wants to be run heavy so the Front office beefs up the line? Spiller and Fred Jackson could have produced a top 5 rushing attack potential they have that talent but the lack of investment beyond spending a 1st and 2nd round pick in 09 is throwing any QB and HB to the sharks. It's not the TEs on the roster can block either.

The QB is fine but I wished Nix’s had put more effort into getting a a stronger developmental QB prospect than Levi Brown.

The WR look like a potential good unit nothing special but could end up being like what the Colts had post Harrison. One star wideout with a bunch of talent ready to step up and make plays while being just role players. Could be a very reliable unit.

The front 3 could be the best front 3 in football in a few years. The all round potential with the rotation of Dareus, Williams, Edwards, Carrington and Troup should turn this from one of the worst run stuffing teams to the best.

The Linebackers are mostly a bunch of veterans but with some upside. Batten and Sheppard have major upside though. Usually mid/late rate round stays as upside but i like the potential. Hard to believe they will generate pressure though.

The secondary the Cbs like decent and the safeties are dependable. It's all going to come down to pressure from the front 7.

It's not a bad team just very vanilla. Some times if things go right they could be great but i am not sure Buffalo have the pieces in place even in a season where all the luck goes their way of being a 10 win team
Old 06.09.2011, 10:20 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfry View Post
I am not on the Bills hype wagon this season. It's difficult to see what this team’s direction.

Buffalo wants to be run heavy so the Front office beefs up the line? Spiller and Fred Jackson could have produced a top 5 rushing attack potential they have that talent but the lack of investment beyond spending a 1st and 2nd round pick in 09 is throwing any QB and HB to the sharks. It's not the TEs on the roster can block either.

The QB is fine but I wished Nix’s had put more effort into getting a a stronger developmental QB prospect than Levi Brown.

The WR look like a potential good unit nothing special but could end up being like what the Colts had post Harrison. One star wideout with a bunch of talent ready to step up and make plays while being just role players. Could be a very reliable unit.

The front 3 could be the best front 3 in football in a few years. The all round potential with the rotation of Dareus, Williams, Edwards, Carrington and Troup should turn this from one of the worst run stuffing teams to the best.

The Linebackers are mostly a bunch of veterans but with some upside. Batten and Sheppard have major upside though. Usually mid/late rate round stays as upside but i like the potential. Hard to believe they will generate pressure though.

The secondary the Cbs like decent and the safeties are dependable. It's all going to come down to pressure from the front 7.

It's not a bad team just very vanilla. Some times if things go right they could be great but i am not sure Buffalo have the pieces in place even in a season where all the luck goes their way of being a 10 win team
Theres Always Next Year!

Same Old In My Opinion, No Direction, Will Get Laughed At As Always, But Wont Stop Me Getting Excited When We Score.......... To Then Throw It All Away In The 4th!!
Old 07.09.2011, 12:26 PM
Rookie

Default Agreed

Agree with everyone's comments ... we look pretty dependable and solid etc ... but the squad is missing 5 - 6 years worth of 1st round draft picks to add some elite talent (with the exception of a few).
Old 09.10.2011, 11:39 PM
All Pro

Send a message via Skype™ to IrishLion09

Your Offensive Line is amazing.

Pears I think is the most experienced with 7 seasons but man then there is a sharp fall off.The guy who pulled the trigger on these picks should be given the freedom of the City.

Hairston looks like a guy that will spend some time in this League.The interior guys manhandle people like Bouncers in a cheap strip joint.

Great win Today.