Sponsored Links

Old 09.08.2012, 05:14 PM
Starter

Talking 1st pre-season game tonight

Time to get excited !!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09.08.2012, 06:51 PM
Rookie

May watch the first couple of series. Will be interesting to see how the young lads get on later in the game. I think Ron Brooks is a bit of a sleeper this season and may do well when he's in there during dime packages.
Old 10.08.2012, 02:10 AM
Pro Bowler

Been watching the stream of the game, cant really put anything on the first pre season game in terms of who impressed or not, Brooks did look very tidy, great INT, maybe it was the second and third string o-line trying to impress, but a few too many penalties. But its a loss, which doesnt really matter this early on, but a few tweeks maybe needed
Old 10.08.2012, 10:18 AM
Starter

I know it was only the first pre season game, but....

There are more than a few tweeks needed after that display, yes i know theres 3 more pre season games and certain plays and units arnt complete but we need to set the winning mentality into the players minds early!
Old 15.08.2012, 04:38 PM
Pro

Offense were poor discipline wise, but that's something that'll get drilled out of them well before the opener. FJ/CJ didn't get ANY carries.

On the other side of the ball we looked pretty good stopping the run, and Gilmore got no looks which means he was probably running his coverage really well.

Overall, nothing to worry about. Nobody cares about winning pre-season match-ups, especially not ones where starters get 10-15 snaps.
Old 20.08.2012, 11:47 AM
Pro

The first series of this weeks game was a tad disappointing. We let them have too many yards on the screen/quick passes, and then we gave up a ton through the middle after a great sack near the redzone. Far more worrying than last weeks offensive showing, considering we're meant to be beefing up the D.
Old 31.08.2012, 09:00 AM
Pro

Looking at game 4 stats, not seen it but these are the thoughts: The good news for Thigpen is that he threw 2 TDs. The bad news is that one went the wrong way *doh*. Fitzmagic 5-5 39 yards and a TD, much more like it.

I seriously hope that wasn't the starting defense that gave up 21 pts at the end of the first quarter, but I doubt it given Fitzmagic only played 1 drive.