Jets fans - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 06.04.2015, 11:43 AM
Rookie

Default Jets fans

I have bought tickets to the Jets/Dolphins game for me and my nephew who is a massive Jets fan,i m a football (soccer) fan and i go to loads of fl games but my nephew has won me over to the NFL over the last couple of seasons.My question about the games at Wembley. because the Phins are designated home team are we likely to be sitting with loads of Miami fans as would be the case in the home section at a soccer game in the UK?
Sponsored Links
Old 06.04.2015, 01:34 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDDIE1985 View Post
I have bought tickets to the Jets/Dolphins game for me and my nephew who is a massive Jets fan,i m a football (soccer) fan and i go to loads of fl games but my nephew has won me over to the NFL over the last couple of seasons.My question about the games at Wembley. because the Phins are designated home team are we likely to be sitting with loads of Miami fans as would be the case in the home section at a soccer game in the UK?
You'll be sitting with fans of all the 32 teams.
Old 06.04.2015, 06:22 PM
All Pro

The Dolphins will almost certainly be the most supported team. They are one of the better supported teams in the UK, strengthened no doubt by last year, and the Jets one of the lesser supported. I wouldnt worry though, you might get a bit of friendly banter, but its a very different crowd to football.
Old 07.04.2015, 08:30 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedal Bin View Post
You'll be sitting with fans of all the 32 teams.
Yeah, that, plus there's normally a few NFL Europe and college shirts on show.

There is no segregation, and while there might be slightly more Dolphins fans than for the other two games, there'll probably be slightly more Jets fans too.

It's a day out for 99.9999... % of the people who're at Wembley, you might get a bit of ribbing at times, but that's about it - the only potential problem is when people have had too much falling down water, and given the kick off is mid-afternoon rather than evening, even that shouldn't be too much of an issue.
Old 30.04.2015, 02:01 PM
Rookie

I went to the opening game for Jets/Raiders at MetLife last season and the crowd was mixed also. It was a great atmosphere and despite a very isolated incident between some fans, the banter was great.
Old 10.05.2015, 09:17 PM
Pro

Why after the title of the thread do I feel the urge to type

"are insignificant"