NFL Gamepass 2015 issues - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Sponsored Links

Old 04.08.2015, 09:27 PM
Rookie

Default NFL Gamepass 2015 issues

Hi all,
Having a bit of bother on 2 fronts and need of help as gamepass support is pretty shocking, I have the Season pass and have been happily using through the NFL on Xbox 360 app without a problem until Saturday morning. Now I cannot even access the App as it crashes the Xbox on the loading screen, I have completed all of the troubleshooting steps from Xbox who say the console is fine as everything else works except the NFL app, I tried it on my old console and have the same issue but my mate iis able to access on his... Has anyone experienced this issue before?

Also can anyone tell me what android tablets work with the gamepass? My Hudl doesnt but apparently there are more than just the ones listed on the gamepass site?

Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Old 05.08.2015, 08:38 AM
Pro Bowler

Is your mate running xbox one? If so it sounds like a recent update has broken the app on xbox 360. If not I would try uninstalling and then doing a clean install of the app again.

Here is the list you asked for...

http://gamepass.support.nfl.com/View...CLID=205437176
Old 05.08.2015, 08:46 AM
Rookie

thanks for the reply, no my mate is running a 360 too, seems linked to my game pass log on as managed to open the app on my console with my wifes xbox live but crashed app when logged into gamepass and not the app wont load on hers either, i have reviewed that list of devices before and theadditional ones that work that dont appear on the list, this is more of what i was looking for, thanks again
Old 06.08.2015, 09:55 AM
Pro Bowler

Are you by any chance using some form of redirection on your xbox or internet line that routes your connection to GP via the US? I ask because this may no longer work as a new GP client is being released to US users which offers replays only. If you are now running a full GP client and being seen to come from a US location I would not at all be surprised if your connection was blocked by GP.
Old 06.08.2015, 09:59 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitrusPlayer View Post
Are you by any chance using some form of redirection on your xbox or internet line that routes your connection to GP via the US? I ask because this may no longer work as a new GP client is being released to US users which offers replays only. If you are now running a full GP client and being seen to come from a US location I would not at all be surprised if your connection was blocked by GP.
No mate, had it confirmed by NFL last night that there is an issue and their development team and working on the app
Old 06.08.2015, 10:35 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitrusPlayer View Post
No mate, had it confirmed by NFL last night that there is an issue and their development team and working on the app
Old 06.08.2015, 11:10 AM
Rookie

I m struggling with the windows app now, doesn't show any games from previous seasons, just get a blank screen. Redzone is hit and miss. the only thing working properly is the NFL Network.

Access via web browser works...
Old 06.08.2015, 12:19 PM
Pro

I had the same problem with the Windows app. Game Pass support just said use a browser!
Old 06.08.2015, 01:14 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by suz27 View Post
I had the same problem with the Windows app. Game Pass support just said use a browser!
Was on the online chat last night , the bloke was actually very helpful, checking everything from my account to ip address, etc. He mentioned the app will be updated soon and the problem will be sorted by then, not before. Which is a bit odd because all was working fine up to last Thursday. Just wondering if the fact that I have updated to Windows 10 has something to do with it...
Old 08.08.2015, 11:27 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by artur.santos@tesco.net View Post
Was on the online chat last night , the bloke was actually very helpful, checking everything from my account to ip address, etc. He mentioned the app will be updated soon and the problem will be sorted by then, not before. Which is a bit odd because all was working fine up to last Thursday. Just wondering if the fact that I have updated to Windows 10 has something to do with it...

... and out of nowhere, the app seems to be fully functional now...

Tags
android , gamepass , xbox