Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NCAA College Football

Sponsored Links

Old 23.08.2016, 07:46 AM
Starter

thanks for that
Sponsored Links
Old 23.08.2016, 08:05 PM
Team Captain

Apologies but couldn't see a definitive answer to the questions granted I did just skim the replies

With ever sport is it a monthly or yearly subscription or can I 'buy' games?

If I get Espn player will I get a decent amount of big 10 games to choose from and Notre dame?

Mainly interested in the Michigan and Michigan state in the big 10 and Notre dame.
Old 23.08.2016, 08:43 PM
Starter

there is a BIG10 international channel that seems to even come with a Roku app called BTN2go but not sure whats on but does say live & on-demand games may pay to check there home page as there is a overseas & usa version
Old 23.08.2016, 08:46 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic17 View Post
there is a BIG10 international channel that seems to even come with a Roku app called BTN2go but not sure whats on but does say live & on-demand games may pay to check there home page as there is a overseas & usa version
Yeah I mentioned that on here before but had negative feedback I seem to recall.
Old 23.08.2016, 09:33 PM
MVP

I think you will get most games on ESPN except for the ones on Big 10 network which will only 2 or 3 against Purdue/Indiana/cupcake OOC. As far as I am aware the only games they get on Fox is the championship game.
Old 23.08.2016, 11:10 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu_T View Post
I think you will get most games on ESPN except for the ones on Big 10 network which will only 2 or 3 against Purdue/Indiana/cupcake OOC. As far as I am aware the only games they get on Fox is the championship game.
Cool. I think I'll go with Espn then. Thank you.
Old 24.08.2016, 07:31 AM
All Pro

Guys, I've heard back from Eversport. They don't have any access to Fox games this year, sadly, but are offering the first two weeks of the Pac-12 Network for free!

@PMurphy81 - You should be fine with ESPN Player alone, plus using a VPN to get the Notre Dame home games from NBC.
Old 24.08.2016, 08:10 AM
Starter

Re ESPNPlayer is College GameDay available on demand or is it just live?

I've been burnt with ESPNPlayer in previous years in that they fail to deliver what they promise.....any subscribers from last year happy to recommend it?
Old 24.08.2016, 08:16 AM
Rookie

Just been watching the "new look" College Football Live on BT Sport ESPN. What a disaster! A third of the screen taken up with banners at the top and bottom and a format based on a host and three guests shown on split screen across the middle. For some reason they appear all to be in separate locations so there is a lot of talking over each other and presenter Sam Ponder seems to feel the need to shout all the time - sometimes she has to in order to be heard over the pundits.

It's a mess. In true TV tradition they have taken a great formula - an informative 30 minute show discussing the issues of the day in a convivial studio setting with an excellent primary host (Chris Cotter) - and decided to gimmick it up. No doubt they'll claim it's great and getting rave reviews but i'd give this format a week or two at most before we see some significant tweaks. I'd like to be a fly on the wall at a post show meeting.
Old 24.08.2016, 10:12 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan Mike View Post
Just been watching the "new look" College Football Live on BT Sport ESPN. What a disaster! A third of the screen taken up with banners at the top and bottom and a format based on a host and three guests shown on split screen across the middle. For some reason they appear all to be in separate locations so there is a lot of talking over each other and presenter Sam Ponder seems to feel the need to shout all the time - sometimes she has to in order to be heard over the pundits.

It's a mess. In true TV tradition they have taken a great formula - an informative 30 minute show discussing the issues of the day in a convivial studio setting with an excellent primary host (Chris Cotter) - and decided to gimmick it up. No doubt they'll claim it's great and getting rave reviews but i'd give this format a week or two at most before we see some significant tweaks. I'd like to be a fly on the wall at a post show meeting.
Sounds like it's just turned into College around the horn which is a terrible show so I don't think I will be watching it any more